You Better Pray

A Chat With Matt...

It's been about two weeks since that dreadful day that Zacky asked Gena to be his girlfriend. It didn't really bother me at first. But once I saw him kiss her, it felt like my heart was ripped out spit on and then pounded into into the ground. Everyone seemed to ask me how I was for some reason. I didn't quite understand why though.

I think they were under the impression that I was in love with him. I wasn't though. At least I don't think I was. I wouldn't know if I was or not being I've never really felt it before. I've felt lust. Let's just say that my father raping me didn't take away my innocence. Milo hasn't really bothered me that much either. He was occupied with the head cheerleader at the moment. I didn't care though, I was just gonna use him like he uses every other girl.

I sighed in frustration as the math teacher explained how to do equations. Today was one of those annoying frustrated days that I got very often. I couldn't stand writing cause my hand was restless and I was beginning to get pissed. It felt like my whole body was stuffed into a tiny box for a few days and I was all cramped.

Finally the bell rang and I sighed in relief. I stood up and stretched my legs trying to relax a little, but nothing worked. Then a thought hit me. School was just driving me crazy. I needed a break. I decided to look for anyone who would be willing to skip with me. I finally spotted a tall figure at the other end of the hallway. I quickly ran to him and jumped on his back.

"Guess who?" I asked covering his eyes.

"I don't know, maybe a hyper active midget with a sugar addiction?"

"That's not nice Mr. Sanders!" I said as I got off his back and walked in front of him and pouted at him.

"No, it's the truth. So what did you want?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you will do the honor of skipping school with me." I smiled up at him. His eyes lit up as a hug grin crossed his face.

"Aren't you the perfect angel that never skips school?" He asked looking a little confused.

"No, you wouldn't believe half the shit I get away with around here." I laughed.

"What do you mean?" He asked me skeptically. I made a face that looked like I was going to either throw up, pass out or both.

"Excuse me? Can I please go to the nurse? I don't feel good." I said as if I were half dead and I made my eyes water for more effect. He then looked at me with a look of awe on his face.

"So you faked it all those times?" He asked. I laughed and nodded.

"So can we go?" I asked him. He nodded and we headed out the door.

"So what shall we do today?" He asked.

"Wanna go to the beach?"

"Sure." He replied.

Soon enough we were at the beach just walking along the shore with our shoes in our hands. I sighed as I looked out towards the ocean.

"Something on your mind?" He asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Not really."

"Thinking about Zacky?" He asked.

"What? No!" I replied but he gave me a look saying I'm not an idiot. I sighed again as I sat down. "It's just, I really liked him you know?" He nodded his head in understanding. "What do you think I should do?" I asked him.

"Just let it unfold it's self. If it's meant to be then there you go, but if it isn't..." He trailed off.

"I'm screw." I finished. He nodded before getting up. I stood up as well and wrapped my arms around his torso. He stood there for a split second before hugging me back. "Thank you Matt." I said looking up into his eyes. They were very gentle for such a muscular physic.

I noticed our heads coming closer together as each second passed. My breath hitches in my throat before our lips met for a moment. Butterflies swarmed around my stomach and I felt slightly dizzy. Once our lips parted and looked into his eyes again. Happiness shown through out his features like he was a little kid on Christmas day. I cleared my throat trying to break the ice.

"So..." I trailed off.

"Yeah., I know." He laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Zacky's Point Of View~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey Brian, Have you seen Veronica?" I asked him during lunch.

"Yeah, the last time I saw her, she was talking to Matt, then they both went out the front door of school.I think they're skipping." He replied. I nodded and decided that I would try to find her. I walked outside and headed to the beach and started to walk into the entrance when I saw her sitting next to Matt. He stood up as did she and she hugged him. She then looked up at him smiling before he bent down and kissed her. I swear it felt like my heart shattered in a million pieces right then and there. I sighed before turning around and decided that I would go home and sulk in my room.

I'm going to get her no matter what. I thought to myself as I walked the streets of Huntington.
♠ ♠ ♠
First I would like to say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACKY!!!!! Well I would love to thank every one who has read/subscribed/commented to this story. I'm sorry the update was so short, I'll try to make it longer on the next update!!! Thank you again!!! =D