No Place in My Heart for a Criminal Like You

That's All I Ask For, Love Me

The lobby of the police station was a beautiful catastrophe. One whole side of the room had been taken out by the huge explosion earlier on and was now replaced with a mountain of rubble and bricks, which had killed many police officers. More dead officers were scattered around the room, obviously being shot dead by The Joker’s henchmen for trying to be heroic or attempting to escape. Only Commissioner Gordon and a small amount of cops were left alive in the lobby looking petrified and traumatised. They all brought it on themselves. They should have known better. I had warned them that The Joker wasn’t going to be happy about them locking me away and he had proved me right.

All the surviving cops were being held hostage by The Joker’s other henchmen which had stayed in the lobby. Not a word was said when The Joker, his henchmen and I entered the room. Still focusing on the hostages, the henchmen began to edge closer to the hole in the wall while me and The Joker walked casually. As I was about to step over all the rubble, The Joker swooped me off my feet making me squeal as carried me over instead. I giggled and kick my legs as he refused to put me back down onto my feet and began running towards the white van. Hurriedly, The Joker’s goons followed us towards the van and soon after we were speeding off back to the mansion.

Once there, me and The Joker both walked up to our bedroom. As soon as the door shut, I spun round and tried planting a kiss on The Joker’s lips, but he leaned away from me and refused to kiss me back.

“What’s wrong?” I asked confused.

“I do recall being called a loser and a coward,” he replied mockingly as he glared down at me slightly angry.

“Oh…yeah. About that…” I started as I began to back away from him. “You see…”

“Ah tah tah tah. You called me a loser and a coward and that’s all that matters. You should know I don’t take nicely to name calling.” It was hard to tell if he was joking or not, so I continued with my nervous giggling. He sounded menacing while the smile on his face was soft and playful; nevertheless I stepped further and further away from him while he took long strides towards me.

“Well, you-you’d do the same if someone sticks a taser gun to your ass, sending thousands of volts of electricity through your whole body! And why didn‘t you save me in the first place?! Why did you just leave me there?!” I questioned jokingly as I placed myself on the centre of the bed with my legs crossed.

“I got you back, didn’t I?! You ungrateful little brat! You’d still be there, if it wasn’t for me! I should have just left you there and see what you’d do without me. You’re nothing without me. I created you. I must be stupid for saving you. I’m just letting you know that I am not going soft because I saved you and it wasn’t because I felt sorry for you either-” He was now shouting as he ranted about how he should have left there. He stormed back and forth angrily, his hunched shoulders looking more tense than usual and his fists clenched tightly into balls. Clearly, the fact that he had actually done something nice to help me got to him, simply because he didn’t like showing affection or goodwill to anyone. Therefore, it made him think he looked like a pushover and a softie. Obviously, he didn’t like that as it wasn’t part of his persona.

He was getting more infuriated with every stride and I had stop him to calm him down somehow. I didn’t see any signs or intentions of his stopping anytime soon, anyway. “J, calm down. I was only kidding,” I said innocently as I stared at his continuous strides back and forth. He was now grumbling some incoherent profanities under his breath irritably. His walking began to make my head spin, so I grabbed his coat as he passed me and pulled him down to sit on the bed in front of me. “What happened to you?” I asked as I scooted closer to his back which was facing me. “You were fine, not long ago and now you’re freaking out on me for no reason. You need to relax more, J.” I began tugging and pulling his purple coat and jacket off him.

“Easy for you to say. You’re not the one having to come and rescue me all the time,” The Joker started as he pulled off his gloves aggressively. “You’re hard work, Harley. You really are.” I ignored his rambling and unfastened his tie around his neck and then took off his vest. After the vest was off, I began rubbing my thumbs in circular motions at his extremely, tense and strong shoulders. His rambling had stopped and he hadn’t pulled away from my massage, so I must have been doing something right. I heard his low, almost inaudible growls every time my grip would tighten on his shoulders. I pulled away for a moment, just so that he could take his shirt off and straight after, my hands were back to his shoulders. Slowly, I began moving further and further down his back putting more pressure into it as I did so. Fortunately, his body began to relax and now his muscles weren’t as tight.

“J?” I called before placing kisses along his neck.

“Hmm?”

“I love you.” I felt him tense a little at the statement and his eyes squeezed closed for a second with a grimace on his face.

With a slightly irritated and awkward groan he retorted with a mere, “I know.” I sighed heavily at this.

“Well…”

“Well, what?”

“You’re supposed to say it back. Not just an ‘I know’. You do love me, right? Otherwise you wouldn’t keep me around for long and you wouldn’t have saved me earlier on. So you must love me. I know you do.”

He growled loudly, annoyed at the uncomfortable predicament he was currently in. He tried shrugging my hands off his shoulders to get up and leave, but I gripped them tightly and forced him to stay where he was. “Harley,” he warned ill-temperedly.

“Just say it for me and I’ll let you go.”

“I’m not going to say it, now stop it, Harley!”

“Say it.”

“No.”

“Say it!”

“Harley! I‘m warning you!”

Say it!

“Fine, I love you, puddin‘,” he muttered. He shook violently and choked out a cough as if he was about to be sick, mocking the fact that he had just openly admitted that he loved me, finally.

“That was too quiet. You need to say it louder.” He growled furiously as he shot up from the bed and darted towards the bedroom door. “Aw, come on, J! I was only joking again!” I exclaimed as I shot up from the bed also and began to follow him down the hallway. “J! I’m sorry!” I yelled after him as I jogged to catch up with him. His pace was too much for me and I couldn’t have kept up with him if I walked normally. He ignored my presence beside him and continued stomping down the corridor. “What is wrong with you?! You’re the joker here. You’re supposed to have a sense of humour and should be able to take a joke.”

He turned his head only to glare down at me aiming to intimidate. I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss and this time he kissed back, no matter how angry he was at me. He pulled me closer to him as he grabbed my hip with a bone crushing grip, still annoyed with me.

I pulled away from him for a second to point something out to him. “I hope you do realise that you’re aren’t wearing clothes and assuming that your men haven’t seen you naked then that may have come as quite a shock to them, to see you wondering around half-dressed. So, I suggest that you come back to the bedroom before going downstairs.” The Joker looked down at his attire and realised that I was right.

“Of course I knew that. I just wanted to surprise everyone, that’s all.”

“I bet you did,” I stated sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. He chuckled roughly and brought his lips back down to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Not like?
Comments?
Subscribe?
Howwwwdy ho, I'm back.
Sorry for the late update.
Possibly might be the last time you see all the lovey dovey stuff. Not sure. I can't remember.
It's my B-day in 42 days and I'm excited already even though I hate growing up. I'm a natural fool since it's on April Fools Day and it's before noon so it does count.
I was thinking about the word afternoon the other day and it actually hit me. It really is AFTERnoon. It had never occured to me before. It's like after noon. It's not just called that for no reason, you know? I'm making myself sound like a retard.
Don't drink water. Fish have had sex in it.
I really shouldn't be left alone for long. My mind just gets the best of me all the time.
Love you loads like oreos (covered in white chocolate!) OMG have you tasted them?! I tried them the other day and it was orgasmic. It wasn't really, that'd just be creepy. But I think you get the picture.