Status: May take a few days in between updates, but very much alive

Worth The Wait

ch 30-I get to be with you, I get to go to bed with you and feel you against me

CH 30

“We have the next four days to lounge around the beach. Sidney, do you have any idea how exciting that is? Being in Florida, where it’s sunny and hot…and not being in Pittsburgh with any distractions?” Phoebe wrapped her arms tightly around Sidney’s as they boarded the plane to Florida. After everything they’d been through with her parents it was a vacation they both felt couldn’t come at a better time.

“I’m just looking forward to being alone with you in a place that might come remotely close to equaling your beauty,” Sid smiled and kissed the top of her head.

“What do you want to do when we get there?” Phoebe asked as if she had her own agenda of what they were going to be doing. “Pheebs, baby…I don’t plan on doing anything. I just want to relax with you, hold you close to me every second we’re there and lay on the beach together. Well, I guess that’s not entirely true,” he laughed devilishly. “I want to make housekeeping earn their share.”

“Where are we staying anyway?” Phoebe inquired as they took their seats on the plane. “Don’t worry about it baby,” Sidney grinned. “It won’t disappoint.”

Sidney wasn’t kidding. When the plane landed the couple took a shuttle service to where they were staying and as they approached their resort Phoebe’s jaw dropped. It was intimate but still looked as if it came out of a storybook. Palm trees infected the surroundings and pools and privacy canopies were strategically scattered along the resort. “We-we’re only staying for four days? Can we…never go home?” Phoebe breathed out. Sidney couldn’t help but laugh at her adorable and priceless reaction. “Let’s get to our room before you ask if we can stay longer!”

Phoebe was equally as blown away with their room. Rose petals were trailing from the door to the bed, which was begging for sex. There was a balcony that overlooked the rest of the resort and also the beach. As Phoebe stood taking in the view Sidney came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. “I love you,” he whispered as he nuzzled his face into the side of her neck. He truly felt like the luckiest man on earth in this moment. Being with Phoebe after everything they’d been through, after all the obstacles they had to overcome to be together… he appreciated her more with each passing day. He took in a deep breath, “You have no idea how happy I am,” he kissed the side of her head feeling her windblown hair flow freely across his face.

Phoebe smiled and took in everything. This moment was an accomplishment in itself. It was a reward just knowing they made it together, but being in a paradise resort with Sidney made everything come full-circle. This was what her life was going to be like until death parted them, she was actually going to be happy and she’d given Sidney everything she had. Phoebe’s heart no longer belonged to her. Neither did her body. Sidney was in full possession of everything that could break her, as she was in possession of everything that could him. Overcome with these realizations Phoebe turned around to face Sidney with her back now leaning against the balcony railing, his arms still wrapped around her. “I love you,” she breathed out quickly as she reached up and brought her lips to his. Sidney pulled her to him tighter and hungrily accepted her tongue when it darted into his mouth.

Their hearts were both pounding and their blood was racing. Sidney felt the twitch between his legs and quickly pulled Phoebe back into their room, not allowing her tongue to separate from his. When they were safely back inside Sidney pulled away from Phoebe and closed the sliding glass door, locking it in the process. He turned his attention back to his fiancée. Sidney grabbed her waist eagerly, spun her around and slammed her backside into the door. He crashed his lips back onto hers as he found the bottom of her shirt with his greedy fingers and ripped it over her head. He took in the sight of her breasts as they were spilling over the black lace bra that was taunting him to grab them. The view he had was one that could not be topped. Phoebe, the woman he was in love with, the girl who had changed his life, was standing topless against the glass door, the sunlight beaming in from behind her. She looked like an angel, but then again, she was. She was his angel. Before Sidney could make another move Phoebe ran her hands down his chiseled chest and lifted his shirt over his head. She then ran her hands down his naked abdomen and didn’t stop until she could feel his throbbing erection through his jeans. She bit her lip as she looked up into his eyes. “What are you waiting for?” she asked seductively.

Those words sent Sidney into a bit of a frenzy. He ran his hands down her naked sides until his fingers found the front of her jeans and he unzipped them, pulling her thong down along with her pants. As he did, he slowly knelt in front of her, grabbed each ankle and helped assist both feet out of her clothes one at a time. Still on his knees, he relished in the act of tracing his hands up her legs and gently kissed the inside of her thighs before diving into her moist area. Phoebe threw her head back against the glass as his tongue slid from her hole to her clit and he began to suck on her ferociously. Phoebe rested her hands on his head and grabbed onto his hair, pulling it as a result of the erotic sensations Sidney was sending through her body. A combination of Phoebe’s juices and Sidney’s saliva were dripping down her leg. Sidney knew how good he was making her feel and he wanted to make it as mind-blowing as possible. He quickly pushed two of his fingers inside her, pumping them in and out as his tongue meticulously kept at the task it was preoccupied with.

Phoebe’s screams and moans were so loud the thought ran through Sidney’s mind people might think he was killing her. However, they were in a romantic resort, so loud lovemaking should have been expected. Phoebe’s back was arched, pressed against the glass as hard as it could be. Sidney’s free hand was securely grabbing Phoebe’s ass, pulling her closer to him. With his working fingers still hitting all the right places, sliding in and out of her, he could feel her body begin to tense and spasm. Her juices were pouring over his hand and mouth as she tugged at his hair harder, unable to restrain herself as her orgasm was so intense. Her body bucked about and her screams were driving Sidney so insane he almost came kneeling right there at her feet. When the feeling had become too much and her peaking started to come back down Sid quickly stood up and grabbed the back of her thighs, lifting her up so her legs were clamped around his waist. He swiftly threw her down on the bed watching her tits bounce enticingly. Phoebe clawed at his pants wanting to release the beast hiding under that fabric. Sidney stood at the edge of the bed in between Phoebe’s wet and shaking legs. His cock was starving for her and he couldn’t take it anymore. With one hand on the base of his shaft, he brought the tip of it to Phoebe’s opening, wetting it in the process. It felt so damn good that when he slammed himself inside her he wasted no time getting to work. He slid in and out of her roughly, her legs tightly mounted on the back of his. He went deeper with each thrust; sweat dripping off of both their bodies. He ran his hands along her body, squeezing tightly her perfect breasts. Sidney could feel that familiar tightening approaching in his stomach. His cock was about to explode dynamite inside of Phoebe and with a loud, exasperating thrust he released what had been begging to be released since they arrived in Florida. After the feeling calmed down he pulled out of Phoebe and collapsed on the bed next to her, taking her hand in his. Both of them were breathless and gasping for air.

Phoebe turned her head, smiling from ear to ear with satisfaction to look at her fiancé. “It always seems to get better,” she breathed out. He reached over and kissed her on the forehead in response to her post-coital confession.

*****

“Last night was amazing,” Phoebe exclaimed as she and Sidney lounged next to each other on a blanket in the sand watching the ocean waves break on the shore. “Oh my God I know,’ he laughed as he thought back to the events of the prior evening. After they had had sex, they got in the showered and cleaned up so that they could go out to a nice dinner. After enjoying their fancy food they seized the night and went out dancing. It was the perfect release, no one bothering them. They had the freedom to rub up against and touch each other on the dance floor, alcohol in hand, without a single interruption.

“What time did we actually go to bed last night? We should be tired but I couldn’t be happier,” Phoebe asked reminiscing on the prior night in her mind. Then she laughed, “And I’m guessing after all the tequila we consumed we shouldn’t even remember the night!” she giggled.

“Hey, I’m not complaining. You looked so gorgeous on the dance floor. Did you see all the guys looking at you?” Sidney insisted. “If I didn’t know you- if I wasn’t the one with you- I would have been fighting me off to get to you!”

“Oh please,” Phoebe blushed as she burrowed her toes in the silky white sand since they were hanging off the blanket she and Sidney were currently sharing. “I still can’t believe we’re here Sid!” she dug her fingers into the top of his head and ran them through his tosseled locks. “I get to be with you, I get to go to bed with you and feel you against me in bed, on the dance floor. When we walk along the beach. I…I know I shouldn’t feel that way still, but how can I not?” He had his head resting on her stomach, his arm draped over her lower body, and when she spoke he rested his chin on her so that he could look her in the eyes.

“What?” Phoebe asked with a smile as she looked down at the handsome man sprawled across her. His look was one she’d never really seen before. She felt Sid swallow since the hollow of his neck was resting on the side of her abdomen. “Marry me,” Sidney begged, the words falling out of his mouth.

“Baby,” she stroked his face. “I’m already doing that.”

“No,” he gently protested. Phoebe didn’t understand his plea. “Marry me. Right here. Right now. Today.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long!! Thanks for reading!! Truthfully, I'm in a bit of a writing funk. Blah.

Here's the deal- I'm letting you decide the fate of this story. I can wrap it up within the next three chapters or so. OR. I can keep it going. It's really what you want to read, or if you're even still willing to keep reading it! But if you want it to keep going, give me some ideas as to what you want to see happen.

I really appreciate you guys reading, don't forget to comment so I know what you think! Now that finals are over I have a little more time finally! Oh, and don't forget to check out my Zach story hehe :)