Status: Jason Mayhem Miller one shot!

Give It All

Jason 'Mayhem' Miller ONE SHOT!

“Please tell me you’re shaking from excitement,” Jason said glancing over at his stunning girlfriend, whose hand was in his.

This was the first fight she’s been to since his injury. She couldn’t stand to sit there and watch the guy that she loved get beat on while she watched on, unable to do anything for him.

“You can call it excitement if it makes you feel better,” she pushed a smile out towards him.

“There’s nothing to be nervous about. I’m 9 and 0 since the injury. I got this,” he said with his usual confidence as his black Hummer came to a stop.

She just looked down at their hands interlaced. Memories of his fight the night he got hurt came flooding back to her. The sound his leg made. His cry from the excruciating pain. The month and a half of sitting on the couch. The long hours of intense physical theory he had to do. All of that killed him. She was amazed of how well he’s done since being fully recovered.

“Come on. I have a guy’s ass to beat,” he smirked, snapping her away from her thoughts.

She smiled at him before he slid out of his vehicle. She followed him to the back. He opened it and dropped his bag to the ground. While glancing over at her, he tugged on her waist to bring her closer to him. He lifted her up onto the truck and kissed the top of her head.

“Is this my time before you go into mean fighter mode?” she asked smiling up at him.

“I guess you could call it that. I think it’s more of a I don’t tell you how much I love having you at my fights. And I’m glad you’re here,” he said with a small smile.

“Just don’t get hurt again,” she said hugging his midsection.

“I won’t. I got this guy beat,” he said once she glanced back up at him.

“You’re so cute when you’re this confident,” she said as she pinched his cheeks softly.

“Come on, Jazz. Save that for home,” he teased rubbing his face.

“I wish we were home now instead of here,” she pouted as he laced his hand with hers to lead her into the arena.

“We’ll be home before you know it,” he said releasing her hand to put his arm around her.

She looked up at him with her pout still remaining on her face. A smirk came across his before he bent down and kissed her on the forehead gently. Jazz didn’t leave his side as he continued to find his dressing room. She hated being back there with him. They always passed other fighters. She always pictured them going against Jason. She knew he could beat them, but the injury fight would always come back. He was supposed to beat his opponent that night. All the records and stats favored him... but he didn’t win.

“Are you coming in with me?” he asked, breaking her concentration from her memories.

She looked up at him as a quick smile appeared on his face. When she looked behind him, she saw that they were at his dressing room. On the door was a bright yellow piece of paper that read Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller. She frowned at him.

“It’s ok. Don’t worry,” he replied, confidently as he cupped her cheek with his big hands.

Her hand went up to meet his. The smile that was forming on his face caused her to grin.

“I love you,” she said softly, meeting his eyes.

“I love you too,” he replied and kissed her softly.

“Don’t get hurt,” she pleaded once he pulled her in for a tight hug.

“I won’t. I promise.”

She eyed him funny before he cracked another grin. With her own smile forming, she shook her head and left him to do his thing. She retreated to hear seat, which was by one of Jason’s many trainers, Randy.

“Jason said you were nervous. I’m starting to believe him,” he said once she sat down.

“I have never been this nervous for one of his fights,” she admitted as she ran her hand through her hair.

“He’s got this. He’s been training too hard lately,” Randy replied and then the lights went down.

Jazz’s heart skipped a beat. Jason was in the first fight. His opponent came out first. The guy seemed just as confident as Jason had been. But once Jason started his way towards the cage, Jazz smiled. Cheesy techno music blasted through the arena. Laser lights appeared in the entranceway. His silhouette appeared just before a light came on to reveal him. He was dressed in his usual attire: his thick gold chain, his gold ‘grills’ in his teeth, and his right hand had his MAYHEM ring that went across all four of his fingers. As he danced his way to the ring, he was constantly scanning the crowd. Once he arrived to his destination, he pointed to Jazz and smiled a smile full of gold.

He striped off his robe and spit out his gold ‘grill’. The piece of shiny metal was soon replaced with a red mouthpiece. Within minutes the two fighters were circling towards each other. They both got a couple of decent punches in, but nothing to cause any damage. As the minutes ticked by, Jazz was starting to lose her nervousness… until they started bringing each other to the ground.

She had lost count of how many holds Jason had maneuvered out of. Each one seemed to be getting closer and closer to his previously injured leg. Jazz did everything she could not to look away. He told her he had this. Since they have been together, he has never lied to her… but maybe tonight was the night.

His opponent spun around and grabbed onto his leg. In one swift move, Jason went from being in control to fighting to not break his leg again. The longer his opponent pushed on it, the more Jazz’s nervousness came back.

“Tap out,” she said under her breath.

Everyone around her was cheering too loudly so that Randy or anyone one else couldn’t hear her. What happened next surprised her like nothing else. Jason looked up at her. He seemed to be smiling, but she couldn’t tell with his mouthpiece in place. And he threw up the famous peace sign. Seconds later, he was out of the leg lock and continued to pulverize his opponent. Jazz couldn’t control herself. She stood up and started cheering along with everyone else. What she saw in front of her was Jason at his finest; when he was giving it his all.

The bell finally dinged, letting the fighters know that the round had ended. The two went to their corners as their trainers went over things they needed to improve. Little did both Jazz and Jason know that the next rounds would never come. As the announcer’s voice projected across the arena, causing Jazz to lose focus from her man.

Once it was announced that he was the winner, Jazz was out of her seat and running towards the cage. Jason saw her from across the ring and closed the gap between them. The pair met in the center of the cage. Jazz was already in his arms.

“You had me so scared,” she said close to ears, trying to be audible over the crowd.

“That was nothing. I wasn’t even trying,” he said in his too confident way that Jazz loved.

She smiled at him as she kissed him quickly before he put her down gently. He made sure that she was by his side for the remainder of the event. She even followed him into his dressing room this time.

“Don’t do that again,” she said as he pulled a shirt over his well-defined bare torso.

“Do what?” he asked with a smirk on his face.

“Be a smartass like you were when you were in that leg hold,” she said as she crossed her arms.

He let out his famous chuckle that always made her smile.

“I was only doing what I was trained to do,” he replied with his head tilted towards her as he placed an arm around her shoulder to lead her outside.

“Giving it your all?” she asked dumbly. He always replied with that.

“You know it, baby,” he said happily as his Hummer came into view.

“Jason,” she sighed out playfully.

“You mean Mayhem,” he corrected.

“As long as you are giving it your all in this relationship, you are Jason to me. The minute you step into that cage you’re Mayhem. Not out here,” she elaborated as she wrapped her arms around his middle.

He smiled down at her before kissing her sensually. When the two pulled away, she returned his previous grin.

“So where can I be Jason giving it my all at now?” he teased as they hoisted themselves into his vehicle.

“At home, cuddled on the couch with me watching a movie,” she replied.

“Cuddling on the couch watching a movie it is,” he smiled as he spun the truck around in the parking lot.

Jazz reached over and took his hand. His next fight wasn’t for another month. She knew she would be nervous, but not like tonight. Just like he said, he was trained to give it his all. She knew that when the time came, Jason Mayhem Miller would definitely be giving it his all.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took me sooo long to finish this... I hope you like it!

Comment?

Jazz & Jason