Gravity

I Got A Feeling

Jacob Black was not impressed.

He should of been. It was a rare occurence for him to go to Port Angeles, usually only going there at the most once a month for a movie, or to pick up new clothes/shoes because he had gone through most of them. But this was different, this time it was because Seth Clearwater was hopeless, and couldn't figure out what to get his mom. The pack voted, and Jacob got to drive the kid to a Port Angeles mall, and listen to Seth 'not know' what his mother likes.

"I don't know if she likes this color? Do you think she likes this color?" Seth asked, holding up a questionable purple sweater.

"She's your mom dude." Jacob replied, "How about you don't get her clothes? I always got the wrong sizes for my sisters, and you don't even know if she'll like that." Jacob suggested, figuring that the faster the kid found something, the faster he could go home.

"You have a point..." Seth trailed off, dropping the sweater back onto the pile. "The only things that I can guarantee she'll like is something involving George Clooney, or Michael Buble." Seth said.

"So, Best Buy?" Jacob asked, and Seth nodded. The two walked out of the womens clothing store, and towards the other end of the mall where Best Buy took up two floors. People stopped to look at them, wide eyed. It may of been because of their huge size, or because both boys were exceptionally good looking, but it was probably a mixture of both.

"Attractive girls on benches." Seth said lowly. Jacob rolled his eyes, and continued his stare towards the blue and yellow store entrace they were approaching. "Oh come on Jake! You need to move on at some point! You need to get yourself out there, or you'll die a bitter old man." Seth complained.

"I don't need to do anything Seth. Just drop it." Jacob grumbled, and they passed the entrance of the store. The guy who worked there gave them a wide eyed look, and simply held out a flyer, Seth happily took it.

"Alright, movies." Seth said, as he went into an aisle, changing the subject, "What George Clooney movie does she not have?" He asked, and pushed his lips to the side in thought. Jacob sighed.

They'd be here all day.

"The one with that Julia Roberts chick?" Jacob asked.

"She has all three of those."

"The Batman one?"

"She has that too."

"The fishing one?"

"It's her favourite movie, so yeah, she has it."

"That Michael whatever-his-last-name-is movie?"

"She didn't really like that one."

"That doctor movie?"

"That was a show, and my mom has all the seasons he's in it."

Jacob sighed, "Wasn't there an alternative?" He asked.

"Yeah, the Buble guy." Seth answered.

"Lead the way." Jacob said, and followed the younger boy to a different section. Seth found the 'B's' and then grabbed his cell phone to call his older sister to check if their mom had the new album.

Jacob let his mind wander, and take in his surroundings. He heard a couple argue over what TV to buy, a little boy beg his parents for a video game, a sales person complaining to himself about stacking DVD's, the cash register going, and the electronic doors sliding open.

Then a delicate laugh caught his attention.

"Is your boyfriend the only person left who actually uses his portable CD player?" A sweet voice said. Jacob furrowed his eyebrows, as unfamiliar knots came into his stomache.

"Shut up. It's cute." Another voice said.

"Maybe an MP3 player, or an IPOD would do him some good. I know he hates technology and thinks it's all horrible, but it's only going to become more of a technical world." The angelic voice said, and Jacob felt his feet moving without realizing it, he heard Seth call his name, but ignored him.

"Nah, he thinks technology will fail, and that we'll go back to how it was in like the 50's." The other girl said, and he heard that sweet laugh again.

"Your boyfriend belongs in a different era. I love him, but he isn't meant for this generation." The voice said through laughter. He turned into the aisle, and stopped at the sight of the two girls. The taller, darker haired girl he ignored, he watched the shorter one, as she started reading off band names for the other girl.

She was noticeably short, shorter then the girl next to her, and he wouldn't peg her to be more then 5'1 or 5'2. She was tiny, not to the point where you'd worry, but she was tiny enough that he knew if Emily saw her, she'd sit her down and try to 'fatten her up'. She had wavy hair, that was a light brown almost caramel color, that fell a bit past her shoulders. She had a bit of a tan, but was no where near as dark as him.

"...Guns'n'Roses, U2, Bon Jovi, Aerosm-"

"Bon Jovi!" The other girl cut her off, "He just started listening to him, he only has like one of his CD's." The girl said, the shorter one nodded, and started reading off titles, and the taller girl looked over, to see Jacob looking at them. He didn't really notice, and he really didn't care, he was more concerned about the other girl. He knew the feeling creeping up on him, maybe it was his mind playing games, or maybe it was the big guy upstairs finally pitying him, and giving him a chance to be happy, "That guy is staring at us." The taller girl whispered. Had he been a normal human, he wouldn't of heard the words, but with his increased senses, he heard her perfectly.

"What guy?" The girl said, looking the one way, then his. There eyes met, and he couldn't believe it.

He had imprinted.

He had finally, frigging imprinted!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be greaaat : )

Obviously in this, he never imprinted on Renesmee. I'm setting this after Breaking Dawn, so obviously things are going to change a bit. but everything is the same in the books, except for him imprinting on Renesmee, but it'll be explained why he didn't kill her like originally planned, and everything like that.