Status: Re-posting.

Enchantment Cast by a Spell

Beginning.

“Oi Callie, please slow down!” As the tall young man pushed past dozen of girls, their stares followed his body. The young brunette that he was chasing didn’t slow down, but kept on walking.

“Callie stop.” His voice echoed off the covered walls and brought the young girl to a stand still. Never had she heard his voice become so powerful.

“What Sirius?” She spun around and the boy could feel his heart drop. He pushed his body forward and slid his hand along her soft cheek. Her eyes leaked tears that begun to stain her face.

“Are you okay?”

She took in a breath and just as she was about to release that breathe, a sob escaped past her lips.

In an instant his arms trapped her in his body. Securing her in a hug, she closed her eyes.

“He’s a bloody git,” she mumbled into his broad chest. He felt a grin tug at the corners of his lips the cause of her comment.

“Want me to hex him?” the boy asked quietly, secretly hoping she would give him the permission.

“No, you have enough detentions to attend.” He smiled and studied the girl before him. Although she wanted nothing more than to prank him, she wanted to care for Sirius.

Her normal bright green eyes were taken over moisture. Her shorter height allowed him to stand taller than her. Her long brown hair cascaded down in perfect curls down her back, while her bangs were swept to the side. Her small frame trembled as she regained her normal breath. But although of the small flaws, she was perfection.

Being close to the top of their year never caused any damage either. And with the Marauders closely following, no one dared to try and hurt the young girl.

“Thanks Sirius, you’re the best,” her voice was quiet, unlike her bubbly voice. Wrapping an arm around her, he kissed her forehead. His lips lingering on her skin longer than any normal friend would allow. She closed her eyes at his simple contact, and allowed a small smile to conform her lips.

Together they headed to the safety of the common room.

-*-*-*-*-
As students continued on with their meals, three young men huddled together. After the outburst of a boy a few seats down, the departure of their friend, and another following, everyone went back to their normal conversations.

As the schemes piled up in their minds, a young redhead moved closer to them.

“If you are plotting against Leo, I would advise against it.” At the sound of the young girl’s voice, the three boy’s heads popped up.

The tallest of the three smile and moved to face her. His eyes swept over her frame and she simple crossed her arms over her chest.

“Oh Lily, she wouldn’t be our friend is she knew we wouldn’t plan on pranking the boy.”

“Besides Sirius is consoling her as we speak. We will soon have permission.” The boy next to him spoke. His hair was lighter than the outspoken boy. In his hands laid an opened book, his index finger being used a placeholder.

“I just think that you should give her time. Leo crushed her.” The girl known as Lily advised, she was always trying to keep the boys out of trouble. She was seriously worried about her best friend, and she did not want the boys to make Callie even more upset.

“Which is why we are doing this. She is like our sister. We are simply protecting her, and don’t worry it will be harmless.” The girl shook her head and stood from the wooden bench.

“Oh Potter, when will you ever learn?” He chuckled and watched as she left the great hall.

“I hope Sirius doesn’t do anything rash.” The shortest of the three boys squeaked as his bit into his pie.

“Like what?” The mentioned boy as Potter asked.

“Like telling Callie his true feelings.”

“Wormtail that would be ecstatic!” Potter exclaimed as his glasses begun to fall.

“Not exactly, you see Callie is upset. If Sirius told her, her emotions are all out of whack. Who knows what could happen.” The other boy replied trying to explain his reasoning in the best way.

Potter sighed and the excitement quickly left his face. “You’re right Moony, completely right.”

“Let’s go find them.” Wormtail said as he pushed his plate away from his body.

The three stood and began their way down the halls to the common room above.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm re-posting this.
So comment please and thank you!