Status: Re-posting.

Enchantment Cast by a Spell

Plans.

As the season began to change to winter, students were eagerly making plans to head home for the holidays. James being James was set on heading home. Sirius finding any excuse to stay at school, voted to stay. Remus not minding where he ended up took himself out of the vote. Peter was looking forward to family time voted with James. The four boys starred as Callie blinked.

The vote decision rested with her, and she had no idea what she wanted. If she went home, she could be with family. They may or may not be home. Her parents were world-class travelers and often left at the blink of an eye. The year before she was left alone for the month of holidays, not thinking of inviting over anyone, she achieved to read all her schoolbooks.

Afraid of the alone time she voted to stay in school. Sirius smiled but then slowly realized that the vote was tied.

“Moony, you have to vote.” James said as the other agreed.

“I can’t, look if you lot want to go home then you should. And you two should stay, that way everyone wins.” The rest of the group contemplated the idea that was thrown out to them.

“I think that could work,” Callie began. Sirius caught James’ eye and nodded. Quickly learning of his actions James stood and smiled.

“Then it is decided, we shall do what we want this holiday. We will write though, and if anyone comes up any pranks, write as quickly as possible.”

Callie nodded before collecting her bag and heading to the library for her usual free period.

“Sirius, do not do anything rash.” James pointed out as he sat back on the plush couch.

“What could you possibly be speaking of Padfoot?” Sirius smirked to himself, but being James’ best mate had its flaws.

“I know you, if you do decide to tell Callie of your feelings, please be careful.” Lily stopped as the conversation reached her ears.

“Sirius, I have grown to notice you do fancy Callie. She seems to have an attachment to you rather than the rest of you, sorry.” She added looking at the other three before continuing. “I think you can do good for her, just go slow.” She smiled before leaving the room.

“See? At least someone has confidence in me.” Remus looked up from his textbook and shook his head.

“It’s not that Sirius, it’s just…we know your track record with girls. And we’d hate to see that happened to Callie. She seems to be just as good at relationships as you, and maybe just maybe you two can pull each other out of that pattern.” He noted looking around at the rest of the marauders.

Peter looked to be deep in thought, James was digesting the words from Remus, and Sirius was smiling.

“Well, I will find the right time then tell her. Until then, let’s go find some slytherins to prank.”

-*-*-*-*-

“Oh Lily, are you heading home this holiday?” Callie asked her friend as they headed to the great hall. All around them decorations were beginning to loiter the halls, and children were going more anxious.

“Afraid not, my mum and dad want to do a trip. Will you be staying?”

“Yes! At least we will have each other.” Callie exclaimed receiving odd looks from passing
students. Lily giggled at her friend and shook her head, today her hair showed off curls. Her curls bounced with each step, and swayed with each movement. Her bright green contrasted nicely against her skin, and her smile that adorned her face could brighten anyone’s day.

As the great hall doors opened, the scents of food made their way through Callie’s nose. Smiling Callie’s feet carried her faster across the floor. Lily smiled and followed suit sitting next to her at the table.

“Sirius, we have another mate for the holidays. Lily won’t be leaving either,” James’ head perked up and he smiled. Food dribbled out of his mouth and Lily grimaced at him. Looking away from the disgusting picture, she began to put small portions of food into her mouth.

“You’re not leaving?” He asked after swallowing a vast amount of food.

“No, I will be staying here. My parents want to go away.”

“Oh, maybe I should write home and change my plans?” Lily shook her head and smiled.

“Oh Potter that is unnecessary.” Callie smiled at Sirius and shook her head at another attempt from James of trying to pursue Lily.

“Well, I could keep you lot company.” He tried once more.

“But you were saying you wanted to head home.” Peter added from his seat on the end of the boys. James shot Peter a look that had him cringe.

“Potter, then you should really head home. You don’t want to upset your mum.” Lily smiled thinking she won the argument, but did she have another thing coming.

“You know, I have been needing help with potions. Maybe I’ll stay and have Slughorn give me extra lessons.” Lily paled and looked at Callie for help. Not knowing what to say, Callie shrugged and shoved bread into her mouth. Sirius and Remus laughed at Callie, but quickly received a hard kick in the shins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. Not horrible but kind of boring.

Anyway.

Favorite commenters :)
CaptainJackSparrow and Four.Sided.Triangle.
Oh and thank you to my three subscribers :)