Status: Re-posting.

Enchantment Cast by a Spell

Holidays.

In the early morning, students left to head home. As Sirius and Callie roamed the halls between meals, the silence was overwhelming. Callie would stop to stare at a picture and Sirius would try and get to her get moving.

She would laugh and swish her hand into the air. He would only grin and pull her along until she stopped at another portrait.

“Callie, this pictures have been here for years. I’m sure you’ve seen them many of times.”

“Yes I have Sirius, but I have never fully stopped to look at them.”

He sighed and looked around the hall. Across from him a secret passage that the group found in their third year held a statue. To the left and down the hall held the stairs, and if Callie would continue to move they could go back to the common room.

“Okay Sirius, I know you’re bored we can go.”

“Yes, finally.” Sirius grinned and took Callie’s hand pulling her to the moving staircases.

As the passed a window Callie stopped. Sirius’ hand jerked and he looked down to notice the girl starring. He stepped down the stairs and stood behind her, gazing out the window.

“What is it Callie?” He quietly asked, studying the girl before him.

“It’s snowing, how I just love the snow.”

At the sentence, Sirius knew exactly what he wanted to do to win the young girl’s heart.

-*-*-*-*-

The girls were sitting in the common room reading when the entrance slammed opened and they jumped. Turning around Callie stifled a laugh, as Lily’s face grew pale.

“Surprise!” James stood carrying his trunk in one hand, and his cloak in the other.

“What are you doing here?” Lily asked standing and walking towards him. He smiled at her and shrugged.

“My parents decided to keep me here after all. I guess Slughorn wrote them and told them my potions needed some work.”

Callie smiled from her spot on the couch and knew that Lily was mad. Lily turned to Callie and sighed.

“I’ll see you later.” Before she was able to answer, Lily rushed up the stairs and James laughed.

“Glad she is thrilled to see me.” Callie stood and crossed her arms. Smiling she looked at James. “What Callie dear?”

“What did you really tell your parents?”

“Exactly what I told you Callie. Now where is Sirius?”

“Not sure, but I think you’re lying.” James grinned and shrugged.

“Guess you’ll never know.” James winked before heading up to the boy’s dorm.

-*-*-*-*-

“Sirius where on earth are you taking me?” Callie held her hands in front of her body, protecting her from unseen dangers. Sirius laughed as he guided the girl through the empty halls.

After seeing the face Callie made while they gazed out the window, Sirius had been hiding all day. Callie tried to question the boy, but he simply shrugged and excused himself to go find James, or some other random excuse.

Sirius had made sure the girl wore her cloak, warmer clothes underneath, her scarf, a hat, and gloves. Asking millions of questions, he also tied a bandana around her eyes to keep the secret an actual secret.

As the came to the doors that led them to the outside world, Callie stopped.

“Is this a prank Sirius?” He looked at the girl, even though she couldn’t see him and smiled.

“No Callie, please trust me.”

“I do Sirius, you know that.” He nodded and stood behind her as the doors opened and he slowly untied the bandana.

“Keep your eyes closed,” he whispered. She nodded and could feel the cool air blowing across her face sending an involuntary shudder down her spine.

Sliding off the bandana he pushed her a little foreword, then stood up straight. He could feel the nerves kick in, but swallowed his nervousness and looked at her. “Alright, open your eyes.”

Callie slowly opened her eyes as a snowflake fell onto her eyelashes. A wide smile erupted across her face and she watched, as Sirius stood in front of her, motionless. She stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his tall build.

Letting out a sigh of relief, he found himself wrapping his arms around her. Breaking away from their embrace, Callie ran out to the middle of the courtyard and smiled.

Spinning, Sirius laughed when she fell. Her clumsiness getting the better of her sent her to her butt straight into the cold snow. He walked over to her, his footsteps making indents in the perfectly laid out snow.

“Call, you alright?” She looked up and smiled at him. Pushing her hands out, he took them and instead of pulling her up, he found himself on the ground next to him.

She laughed at his shocked face and scrambled to her feet as he tried to capture her.

-*-*-*-*-

Lily watched from the common room windows, her best friend being chased by a boy who was head over heels for her. She smiled as the girl ducked and then threw a pile of snow at the boy.

A small laugh escaped her lips, but was not unnoticed by a boy. James walked up and stood beside Lily watching the two.

“He will never give up on her. Always trying to please her.” Lily looked to him and smiled.

“I think it’s sweet. Which is why I plan on helping him.”

“You are?” She nodded and pointed to the doorway to the common room. “Mistletoe? Callie won’t fall for it,” he began but Lily smiled.

“I guess you’ve never noticed the way she acts when she’s around that boy. She will listen when I say stop. Sirius knows of my plan, and…just trust me!” She smiled and walked away.

“I do! Hey do you wanna…maybe…test out the mistletoe?” Lily stopped and turned around.

“Very funny Potter.” She left the room and he cursed for another shot down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Favorite Commenters
Blueeyedgirl417, CaptainJackSparrow, Four.Sided.Triangle.
:) Thanks guys.