Status: Re-posting.

Enchantment Cast by a Spell

Dates.

Sirius stood outside of the girl’s dorm and starred at the brass doorknob. The door before him suddenly opened and Callie’s smiling face caught his. He rubbed the back of his neck, a trait that showed he was nervous, and smiled.

“How did you know I was here?”

“You have loud steps,” she took his hand and pulled him inside. She sat on her bed and watched as he looked around awkwardly. She giggled at his state and patted the mattress next to her.

Slowly looking around, he sat and smiled when her hand caught his.

“Why are you so nervous?” She whispered, looking at the fish bowl before her.

“Not sure.” He responded also looking at the fish.

“I really do love my present, he’s the best gift I have ever received.” Sirius grinned and put an arm around her shoulders.

As she brought her body to mold around his, he kissed her temple, sending a smile to her face.

“I’m glad you love him.” He rested against her pillows, tangling their legs as they relaxed.
“You know Lily gave me the idea. She knew Slughorn would love it, and she knows how you’ve always wanted a fish. So I found this one, and he happened to be your favorite color, so I knew he was perfect.”

Callie looked up at him and smiled. She never realized until this moment how much she liked the boy sitting next to her. Over the years they grew closer, never having an awkward moment, and him always being there for her. He always made her laugh when she was upset, and cry from laughing too much.

He leaned down and let their lips brush together. Loving the feeling of her touch, he never wanted the kiss to end, but all things come to an end at some point, and both teenagers needed to breathe.

-*-*-*-*-*-

James held open the door for Lily and she laughed when she found them outside once more. She looked at him and he smiled, but said nothing. Walking further she followed.

“James? What are we doing outside again?”

“You’ll see Lily dear, it’s called a surprise for a reason.” She blushed and nodded as they came across a broomstick.

James held out his hand and her eyes widened.

“James, you know I can’t fly.” He smiled and held his hand out, letting the broom zoom up into his palm.

“Lily, everyone learned how to fly their first year. Besides you’ll be with me, don’t you trust me?”

Looking at the flying wooden object in his hand, she gulped back a deep breath and walked closer to him. He mounted the broom and began to hover a foot off the ground.

Holding out his hand, Lily placed her own into his feeling his strength lift her. She held onto the broom as his hands covered hers.

“Now, don’t lean forward until you feel me lean.” He instructed as they began to rise into the air. “And no we won’t go fast, just a small journey.”

“A journey? It’s starting to get dark.” James kissed her cheek and smiled at the blush creeping along her cheeks.

“Shh Lily. I have you, you’ll be alright.” She nodded and couldn’t help but smile as they picked up speed.

James occasionally gave her instructions, and she quickly picked them up. They flew over all the grounds, and with the sun beginning to set it created a perfect backdrop. Lily smiled as James hands grazed over her own. Leaning against him she felt that he could be exactly what she’s been missing all these years.

-*-*-*-*-

Sirius found himself lying on Callie’s bed, watching her take even breathes. She fell asleep shortly before what the clock now read, but Sirius didn’t plan on moving. His arm rested around her body as it formed to his. Her head rested upon his chest, and her hair flowed over his arm. Their legs tangled in a mess at the end of her bed, while their hands held one another’s.

He smiled and kissed her forehead before looking over at the fish. When he had given it to his girlfriend, she looked at the yellow flower petal in question.

“What is it?” she asked as she tilted her head. He grinned at her adoration. Her hair fell before her eyes, and as he pushed it away she smiled.

“It turns into a fish.” Her eyes widened to copy the smile on her face. Her features began to shine and she giggled.

“Really? A yellow fish?”

“Yes, it will be your favorite color.” She glanced in the bowl and looked back up.

“When will it grow into a fish?” Before their eyes, they watched as the petal sunk to the bottom, it began to stretch. Then fins grew, and finally the rest of the body.

Callie kissed Sirius’ cheek and grinned.

“I love him.”


-*-*-*-*-

Lily held onto James’ hand as they snuck into the Gryffindor common room. It took a lot of persuading for Lily to even consider staying out past curfew. Being a prefect has begun to get to her head.

She smiled when they entered the empty room. She walked to the staircase and turned to the boy. He grinned down at her before placing a soft kiss upon her lips.

“Thank you for tonight Lily.” She blushed and kissed his cheek.

“Goodnight James, and I had a wonderful time.” She skipped up the stairs and he grinned to himself, mentally patting himself on the back
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Thought it was cute.

Favorite Commenter :)
Four.Sided.Triangle.

Thanks you're awesome :)