Status: Active

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

This bed is on fire with passionate love

“Hey, Bill!” Billie Joe turned as he heard Mike's voice echo backstage.

“Yeah?” He answered, turning from the fridge as he pulled a beer out and popped off the cap with expert precision.

“Are you busy? We need a favor.”

“Yeah, sure. What do you need?” He took a drink from the bottle in his hand.

“We need the final copy of Blackbird's set list. I was gonna go try to find Dave, but there's this problem with my bass I have to go get fixed and Tre's been in the bathroom for the last half an hour and all the roadies are setting up the stage. Can you go find Dylan and get it?”

Billie's heart sped up at the prospect of getting to talk to Ava again, even if it were just for a chore. “Yeah, sure man. I'll go get it.”

“Thanks, Bill.” Mike turned and dashed off to his bass, running around wildly looking for a replacement string. Billie turned the opposite direction, walking towards the dressing rooms where he knew he would find Ava. Through the maze of cement hallways he finally found the door labeled Blackbird with a scrawny script on white paper. He knocked on the door.

He heard a clashing of bottles against a table and a few muttered obscenities before Ava's voice responded, sounding a bit shaken. “Come in.”

Billie opened the door cautiously, not knowing what to anticipate on the other side. Usually Ava was cocky and loud and happy. This voice reminded him of what he heard while she spoke on the phone to that ex-boyfriend of hers.

“Ava?” He questioned softly, peering around the door subtlety. She was sitting in one of the chairs facing one of the over-sized mirrors on the wall, well worked on bottle of vodka in her right hand, her cell phone in her left. Her hair was a mess, in a way that suggested she hadn't done anything to it yet today, not her usual tossed stage 'do. She wore a long t-shirt and possibly nothing else; the shirt came mid-thigh and he could see nothing but smooth skin to that point.

“Hey, Billie.” She sounded more like herself this time, but he could tell it was a struggle for her to keep her voice even.

“Ava, are you alright?” He closed the door and walked over to her, momentarily forgetting his duty to obtain their set list. He sat across from her, hopping that she would make eye contact with him.

“Oh, yeah, every thing's fine.” She looked him in the eye, full-filling his silent request. At the sound of her voice he shot her a look that clearly said, 'bullshit.'

Ava sighed, “Okay, no. Dave just called.”

Billie paused, he hadn't been expecting that. Actually, the ex-boyfriend calling up sexy Ava didn't come as a surprise, the fact that pushy-I-can-do-it-myself and fuck-you-for-asking Ava was crying was what got to him. He got the feeling that she was an emotional rock and hadn't cried since she fell off of her bike at age five. Seeing her all vulnerable and shit made him and uncomfortable, he'd never been good with tearing women.

“Really?” Billie asked, trying to fill the silence that was threatening to get awkward. “What'd he say?”

“Same old shit, wants me back, misses me, doesn't see how he can live without me. A load of bullshit.” She sighed, lifting the vodka to her lips and taking a swig, cringing slightly as the alcohol burned her throat, not drunk enough yet.

“Well, what did you say?” To say that he was only maintaining polite interest and friendly support for Ava with his questions was a lie; he wanted to know exactly what happened for his own curiosity.

“I told him to go fuck himself, of course. As if I'd ever take back anyone who cheated on me.” She scoffed, and old Ava was back. Her eyes that glowed with sorrow and tears now displayed a hard wall as she brought back her tough girl personality. Billie Joe didn't know whether to feel relief or disappointment. On one hand, he was glad that there wouldn't be any waterworks, but on the other hand, he was frustrated that she rebuilt her walls so fast. There was no way in hell he was going to get any closer to her when she shut him out so fast.
“God, why did I have to fall for such a fucking loser.” She groaned, tightening her grip around the neck of the bottle and watching as the contents swirling around the glass for a moment. “Every single guy I date is a balls-less pussy. Why couldn't he just have been more like you?” Her question almost made him jump back, like she'd burned him.

“More like me? Why?”

She stood up and walked closer to him, her steps slow and meaningful. “More like you. Both sweet and wild. And funny.” She trailed off when she got close enough to feel his uneven breath hit her neck. “Sexy like you.” He drew in a sharp breath, this couldn't be happening. It was so surreal. He wondered briefly if she was just really drunk but he couldn't smell any alcohol on her lips, just minty cool breath. Her lips softly kissed his neck, right over his pulse. He almost shivered at the contact before bringing himself back to reality.

“Ava,” He began sternly, “Ava, what's going on?”

“What do you mean what's going on?” She asked in between presses kisses on his neck.

“Ava,” Her name almost came out as a moan on his lips. He didn't like the way he sounded, helpless and defeated and totally under her control. “Ava.” He said her name louder, taking his hands to her shoulders and gently pushing her away.

“What's the matter, Billie?” Her voice was cold and her eyes were colder. “I know you want me. I can see it in your eyes, boys are all the same.”

“Ava, come on, you need to get ready for the show.” He averted his eyes, turning slightly as his cheeks blushed pink. She'd called him out.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him back with such a force he was surprised not to have whiplash. “I see how you look at me. You think you're all smooth and shit? Well you're not. You watch our show almost every night, you come over to my bus to get advil all the fucking time, you come and try to find me a few times a day just to ask a simple question that Andy or Dylan could have answered. That's probably what you were doing when you came in here, isn't it? You want me Billie, I know you do.” Her eyes dared him to tell her she was wrong. He sighed deeply, bringing his hand to his temple in frustration.

“Okay, yeah, Ava. I want to fuck you. But I can't. It would be wrong. It would be wrong because you've been drinking, and it would be wrong because your ex-boyfriend was just fucking with your head again.” And wrong because I have a wife and two kids back home.

She looked him in the eye so long that it made him uncomfortable and he almost squirmed under her gaze. “We both know that neither one of those things have enough magnitude to stop you from fucking me” He didn't answer. The third reason should, but for some reason it might not be enough.“Yeah, that's what I thought.” She smirked. “Just fuck me, Billie. I know you want to.” He saw that smug look in her eyes and couldn't stand it anymore, something just snapped.

He grabbed her narrow hips, his rough hands yanking her slim figure towards him. She gave a yelp of surprise at his sudden movement before relaxing and throwing her arms around his shoulders as he attacked her lips with his and silenced her. She let her eyes close, gasping every time their lips parted and his hot breath leaked onto her skin. Their kisses were sloppy and off target, teeth scrapping together and biting lips in an unpracticed manor. He never kissed Adrienne like this; their lips always met perfectly and their kisses broke periodically for mutually planned breathes. Ava's lips would pull away when he least expect it and reassert themselves when he was mid-breath, but that only made him enjoy it all the more. He tightened his hold on her hips, walking her backwards to the counter top and hoisting her up onto the cold granite. She let out another small gasp as her bare legs came into contact with the surface. He legs fell apart with his encouragement and he stepped between them. Ava could feel his hot arousal through the denim of his jeans.

Billie loosened the death grip he had on her and let his hands wander down to the hem of her long shirt. Taking each side of the soft fabric in his hands, he slowly moved it up her body, making sure his hands also had the opportunity to take in as much creamy skin as possible. He worked the fabric over her torso as she lifted her hands from his shoulders and held them above his head to help him. After breaking the kiss briefly to remove the shirt he let his eyes roam her body. She was naked save the black lacy underwear.

“No bra?” He conjured up his best smutty smile without much effort before re-locking their lips. Her hands went to his shirt now, clumsy fingers fumbling with the buttons impatiently, undoing the secure knot in his tie quickly before throwing it aside. She pushed the stiff cotton off of his shoulders, tearing her lips from his to drink in the bright colors adorning his arms and chest. His lips moved to her neck, sucking the soft skin and making her shiver. He smirked at that, filling up with arrogant male pride that he could affect her like that, really get a rise out of her. She must hate it.

Trying to distract from her shame, Ava moved her hands to his belt buckle, biting her bottom lip in frustration until she finally got it undone and slid his pants down.

He moved his lips from the tender spot on her neck where he had just left his mark and pushed Ava back so that she was laying on the counter top. He reached down, untying his shoes and quickly casting his chucks to the far corner with the previously abandoned clothes. He almost lost balance jumping on the counter with her, but regained his composer in enough time time to put his face of pure confidence back on and look into her eyes. She was mimicking the look right back to him. That kinda threw him off. Usually women threw themselves at him, desperate to even touch some of his hair when he ran through the audience. Ava was different, and not just because she wasn't a fan, she wasn't like Adrienne or any of his girlfriend's before. She would try to hide the pleasure and need, creating a competition to see who could stay quiet the longest.

Deciding to fully take on the challenge, He crawled on top of her, hands fondling her breasts then moving lower down her belly until he reached that lacy underwear. He took the fabric in his hands as she looped her fingers under the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down as saw that she became naked as well. He was fully erect when he saw her pale bare skin. He nudged his hand between her thighs and she quickly opened her legs, giving him room. He pushed his hand up around her opening, watching as she fought the urge to moan at the feel of his fingers. He smirked as he pushed one finger inside her, feeling her wet and warm clit. Her body jerked with that.

“You're really wet,” He remarked surprised, “All of this is for me?” She could hear the ego boost in his tone.

“If you keep doing that.” She let out the words in a strained tone, biting her lip again and rolling her eyes back.

“Yeah?” He asked, smirking with pride.

“Oh yeah.” She answered, moving her hand to grasp him, mimicking his intentions.

“Fuck,” He moaned quietly and wanted to take it back immediately once he saw Ava's smirk of arrogance. Ava's hand slowed, teasing him. He let out another moan beyond his control and cursed himself for giving her more ammunition.

As good as her delicate hand felt on his arousal, Billie managed to regain control of his mind and remove her hand. He took her hand in his death grip, giving her a look that smoldered. Her mouth was a straight line, but when he looked into her emerald eyes he could see a sense of something that may be unease; Ava didn't like that he was in control of this situation, and that only made him enjoy the dominance even more. She had pushed him too far with her overconfident obnoxious flirty manner. Sexual tension had been brewing between the two of them since she made him dance to that damn Doors song, actually it probably started when she came over and shook his hand by the bus that first day. Those last statements were the straw that broke the camel's back, and now she was going to pay. He kept his hand in between her legs, applying a constant pressure and watching her wreathe beneath him. He removed his hand quickly and watching as Ava's forehead crinkled in frustration and a whimper left her lips.

Without any warning, he thrust into her. He didn't take it slow or give her time to get used to the feel of him. She didn't seem to need it; she was giving as good as she got. He pushed harder and harder, her back slamming against the counter with each thrust. He knew that he must be hurting her, but she'd be dammed to let him know. He picked her back up and pushed her back against the mirrored wall, fucking her in earnest. The pleasure now was more intense at this new angle. She grabbed onto his shoulders, forcing her fingernails into his skin. She whimpered with each thrust, his name escaping her lips, only turning him on more. He looked into her eyes, and they seemed to grow dark as she watched him. She didn't keep her eyes sealed shut and face in deep in concentration; she just watched his face and all of his emotions flitting across his features. She could see the sweat dripping from his hair and running down his face, making slow pathways where it ran. Their breathing became shallow, and Ava moaned and whimpered. He grinned at that, feeling more masculine pride flow through his body accompanied by testosterone.

“Fuck,” She moaned, closing her eyes now in pleasure.

“You like that?” He asked. Even he could sense the cockiness in his voice, but that wasn't enough to stop him. She nodded.

He knew he couldn't hold on much longer, and came about the same time that she did.

“Fuck,” He whispered, resting his head on Ava's chest. He could feel her chest convulsing with aftershocks and smirked. Her sweaty hair stuck against his skin. When she didn't say anything back he looked up at her expectantly.

She almost smiled briefly before saying, “Billie, its time for you to go.”

“Huh?” He asked. He felt his head spin and fought to open his eyes when he realized that he was in the dark of his bunk with nothing but Tre's snoring to keep him company. He punched the bunk above him in a vain attempt to silence Tre. He knew that should probably be a good thing, but he couldn't help feeling a little disappointed. That dream sex was the best he'd gotten in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are awesome.