The Times They Are A-Changin'

Blood

I hung up the phone and slid it back into the pocket of my jacket and ran to find Alex. Alex was watching T.V. in the living room. I ran over and grabbed his arm. “Come on Alex!” I yelled as I pulled him into his room. I sat him down in the middle of the floor and I poured the salt around us and just before the door. I pulled Alex close to me.

“What’s going on?” Alex cried. I shook my head. “It’s alright, someone will be here soon!” I tried to reassure my little brother. We looked all around the room but there was no sign of the creature. I knew it would be here soon but I had to stay positive for Alex’s sake. ‘Come on guys,’ I thought to myself.

Just then I heard a voice yelling “Avril...where are you?” It was a man’s voice so presumed it was Dean calling. “I’m upstairs in Alex’s room. It’s second on your left,” I yelled back in response. I heard footsteps running up the stairs, more than one person was here. The handle of the door opened and Matt and Addii walked in.

“Guys, what are you guys doing here? I thought you were the Winchesters, there’s something in the house!” I explained. Addii nodded, “yeah we saw through the window of your room Av, are you okay?” she asked me I nodded. Alex and I both stood up when suddenly the door opened again. This time it was the Winchesters and Acelyn.

“Oh hey,” Dean quietly greeted the two. They nodded in reply. “Sam you take Alex and Avril outside and wait with them until we get this son of a bitch!” Dean ordered. “Okay come on guys,” Sam replied as we made are way down the stairs.

We arrived outside we waited by Dean’s car. “I can’t thank you guys enough for this,” I thanked him for saving us. “No problem!” he replied. Then everything went quiet for a moment before we heard a massive scream from the house. Sam and I looked at each other and then back at the house. “Stay here!” Sam said before running into the house.

About two minutes later they all arrived out of the house. An eerie atmosphere surrounded us. I ran over to them. Matt was carrying Addii out of the house. She was screaming and crying with pain and there was blood all over Matt’s T-shirt . “Ring an ambulance Avril!” Matt demanded. I took out my phone and called for an ambulance. I felt tears emerging from the corner of my eyes. More and more blood was pumping out from her stomach. “Addii you’re going to be alright!” I tried to reassure not only Addii but myself too.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS ARE YUMMY!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx