The Times They Are A-Changin'

It's a Date!

I began to wipe my tears away from th corner of my eyes as I left the hospital. I slammed the front door shut. I began walking down the path towards the shops, I couldn't think straight, I just kept praying Addii would be okay. Just then I heard a voice calling my name. "Avril!" the voice called. I turned around to see Acelyn running towards me. She stopped to cath her breath and asked, "do you want to go for a coffee or something?" I accepted and we headed for the nearest cafe.

When we arrived at the cafe we sat down at a quiet table outside. Acelyn and I both ordered our drinks and the waiter left us. "So, I havn't really gotton the chance to talk to yet, there's always something happening around here! You're pretty use to this hunting stuff arn't you?" I queried.

She nodded. "Yeah I know a lot! What about you?" she asked me. I shook my head in reply. "Not really, not enough! The only hunters I have ever been around is Addii and John. Even then I had no interest really," I explained.

The waiter came over and placed our drinks on the table. "So how do you know John?" she asked me before taking a quick sip from her hot chocolate. I sighed. "He was a friend of my mothers, but after she died, was killed, I just lost contact with him, up until now," I explained. "Oh i'm really sorry to hear that. Who do you live with? Your father?" she sympatheticaly replied. I shook my head. "No, I don't talk to my father. He's a general in the army, I can't remember the last time I spoke to him. My parents got devorced and my mother remarried when I was fourteen and my father did soon after. I lived with my step father, step brother and Alex after my mom died until...until I left," I replied.

Acelyn looked at me curiously. "So where are you staying now?" she asked. "I'm staying at Ellen's with my brother, Alex," I replied. We talked for another little while and finished our drinks.

We started walking back to the hospital when I saw a familiar face standing in front of me. "Ryan Williams!" I announced. He smirked. "Avril, good to see you! And who's this pretty brunette? he asked. I looked back at Acelyn who appeared to be blushing a little. "This is Acelyn Singer. Dean Winchesters girlfriend!" I introduced. He scowled a little. "WInchester? Are they around?" he asked scanning the area. I shook my head. "No, they're not with us!" I replied awkwardly.

Suddenly, he turned his attention back to me. "So, do you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" he asked me. I grinned. "Oh shoot, I can't, Alex!" I replied. He frowned. Acelyn glanced at me. "I could mind him, if you want," she kindly volunteered.
"Are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded. "Great, it's a date!" he chuckled walking off. With that we straight back to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I know it's a really short and crap chapter but please comment and read more!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXX