The Times They Are A-Changin'

Rush Hour

After about ten minutes or so I saw The Winchester boys and what seemed to be the older of the two’s girlfriend leaving the bar and drive off. “Alex stay here, I’ll be back in a few minutes,” I uttered. “Yeah, yeah!” he replied quietly. I got up leaving my black leather jacket beside Alex and made my way to the bar where Addie was standing. She smiled as I reached the bar. We had been friends since we were really young and we were still really close. “Hey, what was that all about? It was pretty hectic in here,” I giggled. She nodded, “Yeah, they are looking for John or something, they didn’t say much really!” she replied.

She looked somewhat distracted. “Hey do you think it would be okay if me and Alex crashed here just for awhile?” I asked. “Of course you can, you know you don’t have to ask!” she replied chirpily. Just then Matt came out from the back way with a beer in his hand. “Hi Matt!” I smirked and hugged him tightly. “Hey Avril, how have you been? How’s Alex?” he replied in a concerned tone. I nodded “ I’m good thanks, yeah he’s hanging in there, but this isn’t what I want for him, he needs a permanent home to get the life he deserves. Anyway, how are you?” I replied as I took a sip from my drink. “Good thanks! I’ll go over and talk to him now, he’s all on his own over there!” Matt chuckled and went over to Alex.

I watched Matt playing and just talking to Alex it was totally different to when I was with Alex, he was happy. “Matt’s a great guy!” I smiled, turning my attention back to Addie. When Addie smiled her whole face lit up. She nodded “no doubt!” she replied back.

After awhile it was closing time. Ellen turned the open sign on the door over to reveal the now closed sign to the customers walking by. Addie and I cleaned the bar and then we all went up stairs. We all sat in the living room and Alex turned on the T.V. “So the others ran off quite quickly today, I wonder what that was all about,” I mentioned. “Yeah they did actually!” Addie agreed. “I couldn’t believe they were John’s boys, they’ve gown up!” I laughed. “They would be older than me but I had forgotten all about them. I haven’t seen John in ages and now he’s missing? What’s that all about?” I asked.

“I haven’t got a clue!” Addie replied shrugging her shoulders. Just then Ellen’s phone rang and she quickly answered it. “Hello?” she answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE :]

XXXXXX