Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Like we used to.

Arizona had its influence on me, my life, and my body. The heat made for a constant sweat to find it's way into the crease that ran down the middle of my back. My hair normally clung to the back of my neck whenever it was down, and my tan was awful during the summer.

Summer was where I spent all my down time creating music, and thinking about myself for a change. Until one Summer, I just ran away. I made my way into California, and built a life for myself there. Left with no words, only a written note. I left my brother, my family, and everything I started in Arizona.

I nestled myself into a small one bedroom apartment in a small town in Southern California, and lived on. I had no connection with my family, or what used to be the relationship with my boyfriend. I demoralized every last fiber of my existence back in Arizona. Disappointed so many back home.

I stared through my kitchen window admiring the glistening of the pool as the wind collided with the water. I saw a shadow coming up the stairs and I smiled to myself. As twisted as it was, not knowing anyone made me feel good.

People didn't know the things I had done wrong, people didn't know who I previously was. To them I was just Macy M. But all of that changed the one day I couldn't handle that anymore. It changed when I booked a flight back to my roots. I got on a plane that coincidentally landed in Phoenix, and I dialed a number that conveniently never changed.

I stood there in my denim cutoffs, admiring the depleted wind against my face. Smelling the sun, tasting the sun, and a whoosh of air took my breath. I admired the lanky figure standing directly across the drop-off path, reflecting a lopsided smile and styled but messy hair.

Something about him had changed, he had become a man. His stature tall, his face more masculine. I studied his hands which were so similar to stalks of bamboo in this time of life. He crossed the crosswalk and smiled once more at me.

I was in a daze as his arms wrapped around my shoulders, and his smell enveloped my nose. I hugged back like I'd never let go, and he chuckled lightly.

"Oh, Mace,"
"John," I could hardly believe the word that had come out of my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you thinkkkk ?!
Macy's outfit.
Macy.