Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Ho Ho Hopefully,

I was staring at not Jared's face, but John's. I couldn't understand that pulse running through my veins as he looked at me. I couldn't reassemble myself for five minutes to realize, I wasn't going to be home for Christmas.

He smiled softly, I was realizing all the sudden, I was more confused than ever before. We stopped at a gas station in Blythe, California. The weather had changed so rapidly, from warm to chilly in these passing couple days.

He handed me his sweater as we walked inside, his arm snaking around my waist. I was feeling the urge to brush his arm away from my body. I could only hear he phrase Kennedy had whispered to me days ago.

While Kennedy was at home with no clue to what was going on, I was fleeing the scene for a few days, with the person he'd least prefer, or expect. I was excited to show Kennedy he wasn't going to tell me who I was friends with. But I contemplated the idea in my head, I'd rather have Kennedy's arm around my waist rather than John's.

I was finding my way around the gas station looking for some decent candy when my phone first rang. 'Kenny Bee' it protruded, I hit the accept button, regretting it soon after.

"Hello?"
"Macy, where are you?"
"What?"
"Jared won't tell me where you went, I wanted us to have dinner together later tonight,"
"Oh,"
"Oh? Where are you?"
"Why are you raising your voice, Jesus, Kennedy. I'm with John, we're in California,"
"W-what?"
"Do I really have to-" a few beeps sounded the end of a phone call.

John looked down at me, my face showing signs of regret, remorse.

"We can go back,"
"No,"
"Mace-please, let's just go back, make things right, I can't bare trying to pretend like I have a shot when my competitor is the one you first fell in love with,"
"J-John," I stammered, my voice caught in my throat.
"Now, we're going home," He ushered me back to his car, a few hours drive wold reunite me with the one person who I missed most in life.

It seemed like hours before John finally arrived at Kennedy's house, I had changed my clothes somewhere on the way, hoping Kennedy wouldn't slam the door in my face when I showed. It was near 10 pm, but I knocked anyway, lights were on all over the place.

A woman answered the door, Kenny's mom.

"Hi, can I help you?"
"Is Kenny here? I'm really sorry to bother you this late, but it's important," I turned around and signaled for John to go.
"Mom- no,"

I was shivering standing there, he looked at me with those soft eyes and I melted right there on his front porch. His mom walked away quickly, and tears formed in my eyes.

"Macy," His questioned.
"Kennedy, I don't care what you say anymore, I love you. I love you more than anything on this Earth, and I'm done trying to go on without you believing that I am so sorry. And that I wish I could redo that day everyday," He stared at me in awe.
"You came back," He hugged me, I pulled away and he looked at me, thunder clapped nearby and the wind began to blow.

Our faces neared closer and closer, and finally the fireworks shot off. His lips against mine was where I always wanted to be. His sweet taste and gentle embrace was what I had so greatly longed for.

"Now, tell me that you love me, and it'll be alright," I smiled as he made he moment perfect.
"I love you Kennedy Brock,"
"I love you too babygirl,"
♠ ♠ ♠
So, let me tell you, should I end it here, just so you'll all be content? Or should I keep going, you know, drama always has a story. 5 comments(or more, I presume) - let me know. PS - Merry Christmas :) (almost)

Macy's outfit.