Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Yeah we're gonna have a real good time,

All I could hear was loud music, and what seemed like hushed talk. I could smell the liquor on random passer-by's breath, and I was craving a cigarette from inhaling all the second hand smoke.

I didn't know the house, I didn't know the people. All I knew was, I came with Kennedy, and he was nowhere to be found. I searched for an empty room, and I was in dire need of complete and utter silence.

I opened a bedroom door, and there stood a room. No occupants, I shut the door behind me, turning the lock into an up position. I was assuming it was a female's room, do to the fact that there were pictures littered all over the walls. I had a pang of jealousy, her wall was so complete, mine was only one picture.

I contemplated calling Jared, but than me & Kennedy both would be equally dead. I kept running through all the ideas, all the escape routes. I had work at 7 in the morning, and Kennedy was letting me down immensely.

Only one name shot through my mind at that quick moment, John.

I searched through my phone, and found his contact immediately. I looked for a clock, 2:36 A.M. is flashed. Shit. I pressed call anyway, hoping for the pick-up.

"Hello?" His voice sounded so sleepy, I instantly felt bad.
"Hey Johnny," I sugar-coated.
"Macy Madelynn, it's almost 3 in the morning,"
"I really need your help,"
"Okay," He shook the sleep from his voice.
"I'm stuck at a house party, and I have work in the morning, I really need a ride,"
"Macy, I can't drive you all the way home, that's easily a half an hour,"
"I know I know, I'm near your house, would it be alright if I crashed there for the night?"
"Of course, give me the address and I'll come get you," I could hear the rustling of papers as I sprinted outside.
"I'm ready," He said.
"56243 Cactus Street," I sighed.
"I'm on my way Mace,"
"Thank you John,"
"Bye,"
"Bye," I hit end and sat on the curb.

People stumbled in and out of the house, before finally I heard a high pitched laugh I recognized. Kennedy stumbled out of the door, beer in hand. He squinted and pointed at me,
"I know her!" He laughed frantically.
I shook my head and buried my face in my knees.

"Hi baby," I could smell the foul stench from inches away.
"Kennedy stop,"
"I love you," He kissed my neck.
"I love you too, but not when you're drunk like this,"
"I'm just having a good time!" He threw up his hands.
"Kennedy," I begged as he brushed some hair out of my face.
"I really love you," He whispered harshly

John pulled up and Kennedy threw up, placing his head in my lap. I closed my eyes and wished for something entirely different. I wished for new shoes, I wished for a clean, puke-free ensemble. And most of all, I wished Kennedy and I could've spent the night together, peacefully.

"Leave him here," John shook his head.
"I can't," I was feeling rather emotional suddenly.
"Macy, you can't babysit him,"
"John, you don't understand,"
"I understand perfectly, you'll let him walk all over you, as long as he is yours,"
"John, you can't leave me here please," I lay Kennedy on the grass and walked toward John.
"Drive his car home!"
"I just want to be with you tonight!"
"W-What?" He stumbled backwards.
"I miss you," I started to cry.
"Mace-It's only been a few weeks since our trip,"
"I'm sorry if I hurt you,"
"Everything happens for a reason," He tucked some hair behind my ear and kissed the top of my head softly.
"Please John, I can't leave him,"
"Let's try and get him into my car," We worked together.

I couldn't explain the attachment I felt to John in that moment. I felt so helpless, and he was always there to catch me. I held John's arm the whole way home, I was so infuriated with Kenny I could barely act normal.

"Thank you for being my own personal superhero John O'Callaghan,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, 5 comments. And what do you think about thisss ?!

Macy's outfit.