Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Walking open wounds,

I stared giggling at John's serious face, the mood set free. A movie played and his commentary was much enjoyed. The laughter died down as I moved closer to him, his arm draped around my body. I felt like a mass of curtains covering his body as the heater kicked on, cold air radiating over our bodies.

"This movie sucks," He snickered.
"Yeah, it kind of does,"
"You chose it Mace," I looked toward the fireplace, a picture of the boys sat glaring at me.

Kennedy's unforgiving brown eyes burning harsh words into my insides. I looked away, John brushed some hair away from my shoulder.

"Thinking about him," He sighed.
"He always finds a way to ruin my life," I joked.
"Ruins my days, can't even be around you without feeling like he's going to hunt me down,"
"John," I protested placing a hand on his chest.

He covered my hand with his long lanky fingers and suddenly our lips were connected. My hand found it's way into his hair as he lay me down. The couch was no place for intimacy, especially when it's so public. I felt his bony fingers skim the bottom hem of my blouse gently. I touched his hand and sat up.

"Macy-" He was breathless.
"John, this is all sorts of wrong," I panted pulling my hair away from my face.
"I-I,"
"Let's go to sleep Johnny," I suggested taking his hand and pulling him into his room. I walked into the bathroom that conjoined two rooms, my mind racing, my heart sputtering sporadically.

I pulled on my pajamas finding my way into John's bed in the dark. I cuddled into his side as his bare chest rubbed against my shoulder. I could feel the heat rising into my cheeks. My phone was vibrating on the night stand. I looked at John in the darkness.

"Like I said, even when he's not here, he's here."
"John, don't be mad at me," I ran my hand down his chest.

My brain was screaming at me, I was egging him on. I was allowing myself to indulge in the emotions I felt in a moment where Kennedy was so far away from my mind. I was permitting my feelings to take control over my body.

"I'm not Mace, but this can't keep happening like this,"
I kissed his jaw and flipped open my phone.

'I love you, even though you're with him right now.
-Kenny Bee.'


And I don't believe that I'm getting any better, any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo. This was a little steamy. :) For some of you, this is a relief. Buttt, don't get to excited homies. Enjoy, comment/rate. And I just need to let you know, 5 comments is definitely needed. I treat you, you treat me homes.

Macy's Outfit.
Macy's Pajamss.