Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

This is where I said I've had enough,

I observed Kennedy shoveling his lunch into his mouth, brown eyes full of excitement. I sipped my iced tea and waited for the conversation to flow once more.

"I don't like you hanging out with him alone," He managed through a full mouth.
"I'm allowed to have friends Kennedy,' I shook my head as he wiped his mouth.
"How would you feel if I spent the night with one of your best friends Mace?" I stood quiet.
"Exactly," He brushed crumbs off his shirt.

In the past weeks, my feelings for John had developed. Kennedy's presence was rare, and if he wasn't out getting shitfaced, he was talking shit to me about spending time with John O'Callaghan.

"I just think it's good for me to hang out with people once in a while,"
"Than hang out with girlfriends," He suggested.

All I could picture was John's bare chest against my hands, and his breath slipping into my nostrils. I was dying to feel his touch, his kiss, hear his eloquent speech. And the biggest thing, I was dying for him to sing me to sleep.

"Are you even listening?" I looked down at my work clothes.
"Yeah I'm listening Kennedy,"
"I'm going out tonight, so I don't know what you're doing, but I'll see you tomorrow maybe," He kissed me roughly, the taste of cilantro crisp on his tongue.

"Bye," I turned and wiped my mouth spitting femininely.

I pulled out my phone and called Johno.

"Hi mama," John's voice spoke through my soul.
"Hi," I said sweetly.
"I want you to spend the night tonight," He spoke softly.
"And I will, I just need to pick up some clothes for work."
"I'll see you in awhile than baby,"
"Bye Johnny."

I couldn't say John and I were in a relationship. But every morning I woke up next to him, I felt whole. The few nights I spent with Kennedy were mostly filled with sex and fighting. The two seemed to be near and dear to his heart lately.

I got in my car and drove to my house, grabbing some clothes and leaving quickly. My parents didn't question me, and Jared was happy I was spending time with John. As far as he cared, I was best friends with John since elementary school.

I drove the distance and pulled up to John's house, he waved from the lawn where he set down a shovel he was working with. He met me halfway and greeted me with a soft kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled.

"I missed you," He pressed his lips to mine.
"I'm here now," I whispered.

I immediately felt out of control. My emotions were sputtering out of control as our mouths found themselves tango-ing. He pulled away and took my bag from me and we walked inside.

I could say a million things about John Cornelius O'Callaghan V. But my most favorite thing was, he knew how to blow my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this might excite most of you. I personally think John is FABULOUS <3 But nonetheless, this is a Kenny Bee story, therefore, yeah. So 5 comments, same thinggg.

Macy's Work Clothes.