Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

You'll be sorry just you wait and see,

He smiled cheekily, the boyish grin never dematerialized. I grasped his arm firmly as he led me to the familiar car. I smiled as my luggage was loaded into his backseat, he opened my door for me and ran around to the other side.

He swiftly started the car and backed out quickly.

"You just left Macy," He mumbled.
"Eh?" I questioned quietly.
"You just left, we weren't here for a few weeks-- we come back and find a note written on graph paper, where did you go?" He kept his focus upon the road.

That was such the perfect question, why did I leave? What reason would make sense to him? To them all?

"Even more intriguing, why did you call me out of all of us?" He looked away from the road with curious eyes.
"I just felt like, Arizona wasn't the place for me, Phoenix just was--not it. And I called you because, you always understand, you always have," I locked my door.
"Your brother isn't going to be happy," He made a left turn.
"Yeah well," I mumbled.

We came to a slow stop, in front of the house I had yearned so much to be in. The windows remained open, the fall breeze sucking curtains through. I looked to John, his face questioning my motives.

"Are you staying this time?" He commented.
"I'm pretty sure," I got out.
"I'll help-,"
"No, I got it, thank you so much," I leaned in and my lips brushed his cheek softly.
"You're welcome, make things right Mace," he requested.
"I'll try," I smiled half-heartedly and took my luggage from his backseat.

I advanced the straight of the driveway, it seemed so much longer, especially when I felt the pressure of guilt upon my shoulders. I could hear laughter and a football game playing inside. A few cars littered the top of the driveway. The constant clicking of the wheels of my suitcase almost made me vomit.

I rang the doorbell like a stranger, afraid to enter the house I once lived in. The door opened and a tall guy answered the door.

"Macy?"
"Jare?" I questioned in shock.

All I could read in his face was shock. His mouth was slightly agape as my mom approached behind him. Her face made my stomach twinge, slight disgust, slight relief, slightly painful. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and sobbed quietly.

"Mom," I rubbed her back as Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds filled my nostrils.
"Who is it Margaret?" I could hear my dad's voice from the living room as my mom ushered me into the house.
"You'll never believe me!" She exclaimed.

She walked into the living room, Jared looked at me and walked away. I couldn't thoroughly explain the hurt I felt when he just walked away. But part of me knew, I deserved that, he was my brother, I deserved to let him know where I was going and why I was leaving. I followed my mom into the living room as my dad's face went pale, he stood up shocked and embraced me.

"Punkin," He responded to my sigh.
"Daddy," I pulled away smiling more than I could ever remember.
"We've missed you so much," My parents said in unison.
"I'm sorry I left, I owe you guys so much," I apologized.
"Baby, don't even worry about it, I'm so glad you came back, to stay?" My dad questioned.
"Hopefully," I rubbed the back of my neck.

My mom rushed into the kitchen and I stared at the fireplace, pictures distributed along the wooden shelf. My prom picture, pictures of me, and the boys. And more specifically, the one that brought back the most memories, the one of Kennedy Brock & I. I ran my finger along the edge of the frame as my Dad approached from the behind.

"You miss him kid?" He began.
"Sometimes," I look towards him.
"He used to come around asking for you a few times, moped around whenever him and Jared hung out,"
"Hm," I looked away once more.
"Your mom is probably calling everyone she can dream up," He chuckled.
"I really missed you guys," I whispered and faced him.
"I'm glad you're back punkin, we all missed you surely," He smiled hugging me roughly once more.

The warmth flowing through the house made me feel so overwhelmed. Jared ignored me the rest of the night, and I had no intention of asking forgiveness at the time. I unpacked and placed all my newlifeclothes where my oldlifeclothes used to be. I was starting a new chapter in an old place. And for once, I felt confident about my decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Macy's Outfit.
Comments please? :)