Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Get loud,

I sat staring through the glass window of a local bistro. John's shoulder nearing the hollow of my cheek, his hand covering mine placed upon the table.

"Aren't you hungry?" He questioned kissing the top of my head.
"No," I smiled attaching my lips to his quickly.
"Eat something," He urged pushing a basket of chips towards me.

I munched a few before I turned my head away and pushed the basket back. He kissed my cheek lightly and laced our hands together.

I was so blinded by John, so intrigued by him, so captivated by him, I was pushing the thought of my cheating aside. I had never felt happier. When I came to Arizona, I came with my heart set on Kennedy Brock. But as the months went by, Kennedy Brock turned into someone else.

If I could justify it in my mind, I was fine with it. I leaned against John as he irritably looked around.

"What?" I asked softly.
"Some people are so fucking loud," He complained.

The voices were familiar, and my heart dropped into my stomach as the boisterous noise came toward our booth. I looked up at brown eyes and a shocked face.

"K-Kenny," I sat up, reasoning with my eyes.

Eric Halvorsen's eyes set upon John and myself, and even his face was confused.

"What's this?" Kenny asked.
"Nothing, we're just having dinner," John said smoothly.
"This isn't dinner is it?" He questioned raising his voice.

I pushed John a little and he stood up.

"Shh," I hushed Kennedy.
"Fuck that, I'm gonna get loud," I could smell the beer on his breath as he shouted in my face.
"No Kennedy, fuck this!" I pushed past him and looked at Eric who bit his lip, avoiding eye contact with me.

I was halfway down the sidewalk when someone snagged my arm and faced me toward them.

"Well if it isn't the drunk bastard himself," I spat.
"You're not just gonna fucking embarass me like that Macy!" He let go of my arm roughly.
"I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want! You're beer is what is important to you!" I pushed him slightly.
"That's not even the least bit true!" He shouted.
"Shut up," I looked at him shaking my head.
"What?"
"I meant to say SHUT THE FUCK UP, you tell me earlier 'Oh I'll see you whenever, I'm going to hang out'. Fuck that!" I stared at him.
"No Macy, I fucking told you I don't like you hanging out with him alone, that was it. I'm not gonna hang around you if all you want to do is fuck him!"
"Pardon me?" I stuttered.
"You heard me,"
"Whatever Kennedy, fuck you. Eliminate me than. We're done," I pushed past him searching for John.

He stood there awkwardly between Eric and Garrett and was relieved when my eyes found his. I placed my hand in his and pulled him out of the Bistro.

"This is going to be one hell of a ride," He whispered harshly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yesssssss ma'am. I got the five comments super quick! Again this time ! :) Yeah this is a screwy chapter. Murder me ?

No outfit cus I'm lazyyy.