Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

You say so what,

I glanced out the window near my cubicle, eight floors of sky greeted me. I smiled at the time, ten minutes until I could be with him.

My cell phone vibrated in my desk, his grinning face plastering the screen. I looked swiftly,

"Bueno," I answered quietly.
"Hola baby,"
"I miss you,"
"I'm home," He laughed.
"I'm leaving in a few minutes, and I-" My phone line buzzed in front of me.
"I'll call back," He chuckled hanging up.

I picked it up swiftly, "Monaco."
"Hey Macy, you have a visitor at the front desk,"
"Thanks, I'll be down."
"See ya,"

I gathered my stuff and walked toward the elevator, it shut quickly, I stood next to a guy who looked sicker than anything I'd ever seen. Sweat dripped from his nose, and his eyes were darting back and forth.

"Are you okay?" I asked turning toward him.
"Yeah, thanks," I smiled slightly and nodded.

The elevator opened and the guy shot out, past the reception desk. I glanced to the right slightly, admiring such a familiar figure. I stopped dead in my tracks as his eyes met mine, and I solemnly believed I had puked all over my nice work clothes.

"Mace," Kennedy's breath reeked of Whiskey.
"Ew, " I looked away and kept walking.
"Just talk to me!" He followed.
"I have a boyfriend!" I kept walking.
"I don't care," He sighed.
"Well I do," I opened my door before he grabbed my wrist.
"Get off of me," I struggled, fear building in me as he pinned me to the car.

He let go of my wrists and put his hands up, stepping back a few steps. I swallowed my tears, my eyes getting blurrier at each passing moment. I got in my car and pulled away driving towards the freeway on-ramp.

I pulled into John's driveway, walking straight into the house, it appeared no one but John was home. The smile faded from his face as I crashed into his body. I clung to him, even the shirt on his body created too much space.

"What's going on?"
"Too much time. One month was too long. Ten minutes was too long." I started to sob.

The savage look in Kennedy's eyes replayed in my head repeatedly. Even the thought of his eyes made me want to curl into a ball and weep. No one in my entire life had ever remotely looked at me like that.

John sent his fingers through my hair, his lips permanently attached to my cheek. I felt so warm squeezing into the crevices of his body.

"I never want to let you go," I mumbled into his chest.
"I love you," He whispered into my hair, and my entire body froze.
♠ ♠ ♠
La la la la loneee ohhh. Yes ma'am, go ahead and shoot me :) 5 comments.