Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

She said 'I love you, but you're diffcult',

My body was tense, yet trembling. His 'I love you' was the most romantic thing I'd ever heard.

"I love you," I pulled his lips to mine, my fingertips finding their way into his hair, his lips pulled into a small smile.

He pulled away and wiped my face free of tears, I kissed his fingers softly. He truly was my everything, the difference between Kennedy and John was, John knew how to captivate me, knew how to be a man.

John looked at me grinning, my stomach broke out into a butterfly symphony. I hugged him pressing my head to his chest, listening to the steady purr of his heart.

"I need to tell you something," I looked up at him.
"Yeah,"
"Promise you won't do something out of control," I brushed my thumb across his cheek.
"Promise," He laced his hand with mine.
"Today, at work, Kennedy came by, and followed me out to my car begging me to talk to him. I told him no, I told him I had a boyfriend. He said he didn't care, I ignored him and said I did. He got really pissed."
"What did he do?" The anger started to rise through his face.
"He grabbed me by the wrists and pinned me to my car," I studied his red face.
"Didn't his mother teach him any values!" He shouted kicking the wall.
"John," I pressed my hand to his chest, pleading with my eyes.

He shook his head furiously, walking out of the house and getting into his car.
"What are you doing?!" I followed him, he stared at me bleakly.
"Macy, if you want to be mad, just stay here please. He's had this shit coming for weeks now,"
"John!! You just got back from tour! Don't please," Than the thoughts started brewing in my head, maybe Kennedy did need this.

He has caused conflicts in everyone's lives, and in my relationships. I opened the door and got in next to John, the silence taking control. It manipulated everyone's emotions, I was feeling sadly hostile. I stared at John's concentrated face, I was sure he was running through his approach.

We pulled up in front of Pat's house, the boys all sitting in lawn chairs in front of the garage, drinking. I looked at the boys' worried expressions as John exited the car. I got out following behind him, starting to feel really anxious. I couldn't ever imagine him hitting someone, but as his fist struck Kennedy's nose I felt scared.

I felt so fearful, as the look in his eyes showed no sign of stopping soon. I did what I had to do.

"What the fuck!" Several people were shouting.

"John!!" I screamed pulling his hands toward me.
"Look at me," I pulled his face toward mine.
"Macy," He panted glancing at Kenny.
"I love you, do you love me?" His eyes snapped in my direction.
"I love you," His eyes softened.
"Than stop, this is out of control babe." I used the softest voice I could find in me.
"Mace," He protested.
"Go to your car, please," I begged pressing my lips to his.
"Baby," His voice was starting to shake.
"Please Johnny," He glanced at Kennedy with scared eyes, and walked away.

Kennedy was fucked up, to say the least. I kneeled down and he looked at me throgh swollen eyes, his nose bleeding and lip busted. He wrapped his arms around me in attempt to regain his balance.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized to him walking him inside, into the bathroom.
"I shouldn't have touched you, shouldn't have even put my hands on you in that parking lot,"
"You didn't deserve all this, I was just so freaked," I used a damp towel and wiped away the blood.
"Macy, a man should never touch a woman," I looked at him.
"Hold on," I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, retreating back toward the bathroom.
"Here," I handed him the beer "It's gonna hurt."

I cleaned him up and placed ointment on his lip, ice packs on each eye.
"Bye Ken," I stroked his arm.
"Thank you Mace," He touched my hand.

I walked out feeling different, feeling like everything was my fault. It wasn't Kennedy, it was me. John sat in his car, Jared leaning into his window, speaking seriously.

"Bye Macy," He hugged me.
"Bye Jare."
"Call me later, tell me how he's doing," He motioned at John.
"Likewise," I nodded toward the house.

I got in looking at John, his knuckles bloody and the skin broken. I leaned over and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me, his body was shaking slightly. And then small sobs shook me. He was crying.

"John," I started to tear up.
"He's my best friend, I shouldn't have done that."
"You can't take it back John, but he isn't mad at you," I wiped his face kissing his lips softly.
"Don't cry mi amor." I dried his face, his eyes red and swollen.
"I love you," He whispered starting his car.
"I love you too," I smiled placing my hand in his.

How's it going to be when you don't know me anymore?
♠ ♠ ♠
Mhmmmmm. Listening to ARTTM and getting this out for you guys, seriously love all of you, so take a few seconds to comment :) Have fun Team John people! I have yet to see any Team Kennedy people, so eh. COMMENT ! :)

Macy's outfit!