Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station,

I smiled at John as he handed me flowers, and I melted inside. I kissed him softly, his fingers looped through my belt-loops. I pulled his face closer, his body pressed against mine.

I was fighting the urge to pull away, all I could comprehend was the taste of John's freshly brushed teeth. I felt myself start to tremble as his shirt came off and I was pushed on his bed.

It only took seconds for me to decode, we were having sex.

I looked at John, both our bodies panting, each forehead dripped with sweat. I blinked a few times and he stood up walking into the bathroom, silently. I thought we were going to spend Valentine's Day having dinner, but it turned out, other events stole the show.

I turned over and pressed my face against John's pillow, the sond of the shower turning on. The door opened and he touched me on the shoulder. I stood up covering my body with a sheet, I walked shamefully into the bathroom, letting the sheet fall to the ground as we showered.

"I can't describe this feeling," He whispered wrapping his ams around me.
"Yeah I know," I smiled as he shut the water off.

I grabbed a towel and walked into his room, between the sex and the showering, or maybe the guilt, I didn't realize none other than Eric Halvorsen sitting on John's bed, reading a Playboy.

"John, you should really find a better fucking-", His eyes roamed my towel-wrapped body.

John walked out behind me, I heard the choke as he placed his eyes upon Eric.

"Dude-I-I," Eric stuttered standing up and walking out of the room.
"This isn't going to blow over well," I shook my head, and discarded my towel laying under his sheets.

"I need to talk to him,"
"You go," I smiled as his slipped on some pajamas and hovered over me.
"I love you," He placed a small kiss on my lips.
"And I love you mi amor," I smiled as he walked out of his room.

I stood up and decided it'd be best if I put some clothes on, while I debated on whether or not Jared should be told by me and me only.

'Hey Jare, I need to talk to you about something.

-M&J.'

'Shoot.

-Jare.'

'Maybe I'll just tell you in the morning when I see you. Night.

-M&J.'

John walked in with a deep red stained upon his cheeks. He smiled softly, his face still holding a bit of sadness.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short, not the best,but nex update will be MUCH BETTER, I already know it ! This was hard for me to write too, maybe even a bit awkward bahah.