Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

You see it feels bad now but it's gonna get better one day,

I was staring awkwardly at a snoring John, the house quiet except for the slight buzz of the fan. The darkness heavy, choking me slightly. I crawled off the bed carefully and pulled my boots on, adjusting my tank top and silently grabbing my keys. I ascended the stairs with no sound, and locked the bottom lock on his front door.

The idea of him waking up excited me thoroughly. I shut the door quietly and walked to my car, the heat dry as the breeze hit my face. My lips were chapped and my hair was a mess as I drove to my destination. The heavy piano playing from my speakers as Wakey! Wakey! filled my car. I was frantic inside, but on the outside, I played nothing but cool.

I pulled into the apartment complex, parking safely and I walked fast towards the apartment. I suddenly panicked as I walked up the stairs, remembering the blond. I pounded on the door, a solid five minutes flying by. The door cracked open, a mess of red hair shining against the porch light.

"Macy, what in the fuck are you doing here, it's 3:45 and you're pounding on the door?" Jared questioned through one cracked open eye.
"I need to talk to him,"
"I would advise you to come back at a later, more reasonable time Mace."
"Jare," I stood staring at him, pleading eternally.
"Aw Mace, don't say I didn't warn you," He scooted toward the side.

I walked toward his room, the door cracked slightly. I pushed past it in the darkness, the hall light flicking on behind me. I could see two bodies, one of whom held every ounce of my being. The sheets rustled and my heart was screaming beneath the strain, beneath the torment.

"Jared-what the fuck are you doing man? Are you sleep walking?" The sleepy voice groaned, he rubbed his eyes and looked at me.
"I should go," I choked.

I walked past Jared and he stopped me.
"Please, Macy, as your brother, don't do anything stupid and unreasonable."
"My whole fucking life is unreasonable," Tears were streaming down my face.
"Remember you have a boyfriend," He moved my hair from my face.
"None of it matters!" I shouted.
"Shh," He held me to him.

I felt him let me go and arms wrapped around me.
"Shh," The soft velvety voice hushed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands in his hair softly. His hands caressed my sides gently.
"I miss you so much," I cried.
"I know you can't stay. But I wish you would," He whispered softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
And, comments. Short, I know :(