Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Never should've told you that I fell in love,

The scent of freshly prepared breakfast arose me from my slumber. My mind racing at the thought of my first real morning at home. I showered quickly and got dressed even quicker, my hair taking on it's natural curl.

I walked down stairs half-smiling. It could've been the breakfast -- or it could've been the extreme sense of relief I was feeling. I was greeted by my Mom's warm smile, and voices coming from some distant part of the house.

"Morning sweetie," My Mom hugged me gently.
"Morning Mom," I admired her for a few seconds before she made me a plate and assigned me a place at the dining room table.

She smiled lightly and walked toward the noise. Laughter floated into the dining room like rainclouds. I turned my head slightly and did a double take. My heart dropped into my stomach at the sight of the people I hadn't seen in what had seemed like eons.

"Macy?" Pat questioned.
"Yeah-" I choked out finally.

The soft brown eyes from the framed pictured on the fireplace looked at me. Our eyes briefly meeting, and before I could think straight, I ripped them away. They all sat down, expressing the sorrow they felt at my departure. And each mentioned the questions they had for me, the wishes they had to have caught me in the act.

"Mace-" John's voice distracted me slightly.
"Yeah, sorry," I looked toward him.
"How was California?" He questioned.
"Nothing to brag about," I finished off my breakfast and washed my dish.

"I have to go Mom," I stuttered walking out of the door.
I walked to the nearest park, indulging in the silence, not worrying about a damn thing.

My phone didn't ring, I didn't receive any texts. I lay in the grass, the skies clearer than I could ever remember. It brought upon the questions I tried to put to rest.

Why did I care so much about seeing the boys, I'd known them basically forever.
Why was the look in Kennedy's eyes so disturbing?
Why was John asking me about California?
Why did I really come back to Arizona?

"Macy," I heard the voice for the second time since my arrival.
I sat up and Jared sat across from me, his eyes piercing through my soul.
"You shouldn't have come back you know? You shouldn't have went all behind the scenes and called John to rescue you. You got yourself in this messy situation. You should sure as fuck have to clean it up yourself, I mean, since you are such an adult now," He sneered.
"Whatever Jared. I know I messed up, but I also know if you were walking in my shoes, you'd understand where I'm coming from," I stood up and walked away.

I couldn't comprehend his anger, the look of despise in his eyes made me weary. I knew I had a bundle of mistakes in my pocket, that most definitely needed to be done right. But Jared knew how much I loved him, my family, and the guys. I needed to remind myself sometimes, they wouldn't always be there to protect me.

He stomped away with a red face, his bright hair flowing with the wind. I followed far behind, constantly regretting doing so. I walked into the house, the flood of emotions already weighing heavily on my shoulders.

Where did I start to pick up and mend the pieces?
♠ ♠ ♠
Macy's Outfit.

I'm not to thrilled about the no comments :(
But I do show incredible appreciation for the three subscribers :)
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. <3

I can't say I'm to happy with this chapter either, but it was kind of necessary ? Kind of one of those awkward things.