Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

I want to ride this train and hope it never stops.

I jumped slightly out of my sleep at the pounding thunder. I couldn't see through the darkness, but I was sweating and the pelting rain was not the softest of lullabies. I stumbled through the dark into Kenny's room. I was intensely afraid as the thunder rattled through the apartment once more.

"Kenny," I said softly, shaking him.
"Wha-What's wrong baby?" He questioned.
"Scared," I whispered hoarsely.
"Come here love," He pulled his blankets up and I climbed in next to him.
"I hate this," I whispered.
"I know you do," He twisted a piece of my hair, pulling it aside.
"And you were sleeping through it," I shivered and he tightened the blankets around me.
"I didn't know you'd come in here," He kissed behind my ear tenderly.
"I'm still mad," I faced him in the darkness.
"Stop, I didn't mean to hurt you. And I shouldn't have talked to Jared like that," He brushed my bangs back out of my face.

I took his face into my hands and instantly felt his new beard, I smiled. I kissed up his jaw and my lips were atop his in a few seconds. He instantly kissed back harder and found his way ontop of me, straddling me lightly.

"Kenny," I whined as he detached our lips, pulling his shirt off.
"Sorry," He kissed me again.

He stopped again, pulling my shirt over my head and the rest was downhill from there.

"Ahhh," we instantly heard Jared's groaning as he walked into the bedroom.
Kennedy chuckled hoarsely as his arm made it's way across my chest, hiding me from any unwanted guests.
"I should've expected this, Growing Pains always ends with the parents fucking during a storm, sick," Jared choked jokingly.
"Hey what the fuck!" Garrett shouted jumping on the edge of the bed.
"Get the fuck out," I grumbled. Kennedy pulled me closer to him, our skin connecting in several places.
"Definitely not," Garrett chuckled, "You two need to get up."
"We're naked and we are not afraid to get up and walk around this room like so," I went for the edge of the blanket.
"I'll excuse myself," Garrett and Jared left, Kennedy chuckled kissing my shoulder lightly.
"Last night was kind of like, a rekindling," He smiled, his moustache following suit.
I kissed him softly and ran my hands through his hair, he closed his eyes, letting my nails rake softly against his skull.
"Don't, you'll make me fall asleep, we have to get up," He kissed me.
"We don't have to do anything," I sat up, smiling seductively.
"You better lock that door," He warned, I did as told and climbed back onto the bed.
"I love you," He mumbled against my lips.
"I love you too," I smiled, pulling all my clothes on.

For once, we were going to have a normal day.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't drama filled or anything, but it's a little heateddd, and cute. Enjoy, comment/sub.

Loveee.