Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

And how does it feel to be used?

I was giggling as each boy sat in a chair, receiving their daily dose of make-up. Maybe not so daily, but, not the point.

Each boy was taking on a different persona if you will, for their new music video "Inside of You". I stood next to Kenny and he slipped his hand into mine. I smiled and kissed his hand, we stood silent.

Things had been going smoothly the past couple weeks, hardly ever arguing, and most importantly, they were about Kennedy & I spending time together. Kind of, reacquainting if you will.

"Macy," Pat's voice was urgent.
"Yes, Patrick," I sprinted toward his chair.
"Sit with me please? I hate this kind of stuff," It was an unsual request, Pat & I hadn't talked personally in weeks, if even, months.
"Of course," I smiled kindly, his face clearly showing how uncomfortable he felt.
"I miss you ya' know."
"I miss you too Pat," I sighed, smiling.
"I feel like we hardly even know each other anymore."
"We kind of don't, so good thing you called me over here."
"So how is everything with Kenny?"
"Really good, we're soaking everything in, letting our relationship take it's natural course."
"I won't ask about the reference," He gagged.
"Shut up," I laughed pushing his shoulder.
"Kennedy keeps looking over here, so you should go back," He smiled.
"You sure?"
"Yeah, just promise me one thing," He stuck out his pinky.
"Anything you want, Pat," I twisted my pinky around his.
"Don't be a stranger," His eyebrows rose for confirmation.
"I promise," I laughed kissing his make-up free cheek.

I smiled at the boys and each smiled back. I felt a little uneasy as I seen traces of other feelings laced through their lips.

I grinned at Kennedy's green wig & pirate hat.
"You like?"
"Pretty fucking much," I laughed and he stood up, towering over me as normal.
"Wanna know something?"
"I might."
"I like you," He whispered quietly into my ear.
"Well good thing I like you too," I pulled him towards me, and kissed his lips gingerly.

I was taken aback by the awkward feeling in the air after he kissed me. I shook my head and looked toward the door, "I'm gonna smoke."
"Okay," Kenny smiled.

I instantly felt some heaviness off my shoulders as I walked out of the house they were shooting in.

I lit my cigarette and sat on the curb, inhaling deeply and holding it in for a few delayed seconds and releasing it.
"Hey," John said sitting next to me.
"What are you doing?" I questioned gesturing towards the house.
"Seeing what you're doing," He smiled.
"Well, here I am, doing nothing," He took a drag of my cigarette and placed it back in between my fingers.
"Why is everyone acting so weird today?" I questioned more myself than anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I've decided, this story will be completed soon. Next update or two. So feedback homies. This has been a huge part of my life for awhile haha, kind of sad to see it go. I wanna start a new story, any suggestions? Any specific guys? I've had storyline in my head for weeks, need to get it out!