Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Our days are numbered.

Before I could even register what was going on, Kennedy was ignoring me.

I stared at him, in disbelief, minutes before this had happened, he was whispering cutely to me. I shook my head, grabbing my purse and walking out to the rental car we rented. I stuck the keys into the ignition and drove to the hotel.

I texted Kennedy quickly, 'Getting tired of fighting. Maybe we should take a break?'

I waited for a text that came 5 hours later, 'Maybe we should.'

I was furious at him for agreeing with me. Girls say irrational shit, and he, of all people, knew that. I was tired mentally and physically of fighting with him, having a good week, and than going right back into a bad week. Not to mention the boys knew something I didn't.

I guess, everything was meant to be the way it was almost a year ago. No relationship, no contact, and no Kennedy Brock. I felt my eyes stinging as I packed my suitcase, on a flight back to Arizona. From there, I had created a gameplan to fly back to California. And start a secret life, again.

"Hello?"
"Hey Jare."
"What's up Mace?"
"Jared, I know you're not going to be happy when I say this, but, I'm leaving."
"What?"
"And I know this will cause some friction in our brother/sister relationship. But I feel like this is the best thing I can do."
"How is it the best thing you can do?"
"All Kennedy & I do is fight anymore. We can't find the happy medium between loving each other too much and fighting too much."
"Macy Monaco."
"Jared, you know I love you. You know you're my big brother and I would do anything for you. I wish I could stay here and see you be the rockstar you are. But I am so exhausted. I do nothing but live for Kennedy. And it's torn him & I so far apart. I'm ready to let it go, ready to try and find some way of living without him."
"Mace-"
"I didn't want to leave without you knowing, and I hope you forgive me Jared."
"Macy, I love you, and call me when you get home."
"I love you too, bye." I pressed my phone against my heart and started to cry.

'You got what you asked for.' I texted Kennedy.

How did he get in my head?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, short, ending next chapter. Kinda sad boutttt' it.