Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Everybody needs somebody sometimes,

I could vaguely remember ever seriously facing truth head on. Truth was my ultimate weakness, the one thing I would forever owe to the ones surrounding me.

I had so many questions being thrown at me.

Why did you leave?
Why didn't you ask for help?
Why didn't you talk to someone?


How could I tell anyone of those boys, or my parents about why I left. A reason so personal, personal on levels I would never experience again.

All the faces focused upon mine while mine was deep in thought. Relinquishing memories from the days when all I knew was the light yellow house that I sat in at that very moment. Truth was pumping through my veins, skin protecting it, keeping it from spraying onto the faces of the ones who truly knew me.

I stared at each boy individually for a few seconds. Surveying the look of curiosity on their faces. John was my confidant, he was always there, always understanding. Jared was my brother, my best friend, and the one who made me who I was. Garrett was Garrett, the one who protected me from not only myself, but the harsh world. Pat was the one to firstly and lastly always recognize my absence in a situation. He appreciated my opinion, and always understood me in ways no one would think of. But the one who was the most life-changing was Kennedy Brock. Kennedy Brock was at one point in the time the reason why I breathed. He took care of me, he loved me, and most of all, he shaped my personality to a point where even I liked my inner being.

"Macy," Pat's voice emphasized the anxiety in his mind.
"Eh?" I regained thought glancing his way.
"We're all here, still waiting for the story, the conflict, the reason you left," He made a gesture with his hand.

How could I make them understand? They would never see it my way, they would never know why I did what I did. My eyes met Kennedy's, they screamed obscenities. Go ahead and tell them what a bitch you are. His body language was screaming at me silently. I kept my eyes on his for a few more seconds before he nodded.

"I-I-I,"
"You what?" Jared spat irritably.
"I wouldn't marry Kenny," I tried to drown out the soft gasps, and the mumbling.
"What? You are such a selfish little brat! Do you even begin to grasp the idea of how much courage he must have had to gather up to ask you! You are such an ungrateful little bitch Macy! I can't even look at you," Jared spat nastily before walking out the door, slamming it bitterly.

Could they understand why California now?
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't even begin to state how excited I am! I got some extremely nice comments from some beautiful people! Four moe subscribers, oohh lala !

Comment more pleaseeee. More subscribersss <3
Thank you sososo much !

This was a huge part homies ...... :|

Good reason for Macy to leave? Tell me what you're reaction was, and what you thought Macy's reasons were for leaving !