Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

It was a Saturday, remember it like yesterday.

I stared at the collage that was framed above my bed. Pictures of me and each boy, and a picture of Kennedy's eyes. His eyes stood for everything I loved about him. The softness, the beauty, the love, and the forgiveness.

Two years was such a massive amount of time, in two years personalities most definitely change. I snuck a look outside, the darkness fading slowly. The red and pink strips of light arose over the house that stood in the front of ours.

I got dressed and cleaned up my room a little. My heart still weighing heavily upon my chest, my mind still wandering through all my unfinished thoughts. I closed my door quietly, slowly stepping down the stairs. A light shone through the hallway, I walked into the kitchen, John sat on a stool.

"John," I whispered softly as his head pulled up.
"Hey Mace," he smiled softly.
"Why are you awake?"
"I couldn't sleep, and Jared made me sleep on the guest room futon," He shrugged sipping from a coffee mug.

I chuckled lightly and grabbed a bowl of oatmeal.

"How did it go last night?" He questioned.
"With who?"
"Both,"
"I'm pretty sure me and Jared are fine now, but Kenny will always have that feeling toward me you know. I really hurt him, and I do regret it. But I don't regret not marrying him, I did what I had to do. I couldn't just marry him and think everything would work out,"
"Now you'll never know," He stood up hugging me.

My heart was aching, now I would never know? Why not?

That's when it all hit me, I came back for my own desire. My desire for him, his skin against mine, and his feelings radiating through my body. My stomach dropped and my heart was in my throat.

I washed my dish and looked at my phone, I took the initiative and dialed the number.

"Hello?" His sleep-plagued voice croaked through the speaker.
"Kennedy,"
"Macy," He attempted to shake the sleep from his voice.
"Yeah, I have something to ask you,"
"Yeah, what is it?" I could sense him rubbing his eyes sitting up.
"Will you meet me in 15 minutes,"
"Where?"
"Our place,"
"I'll be there in 15,"
"Bye," I hit end.

I felt the pang of my heart. As if it was dormant for a couple years, and had just recently jump-started. The blood was pumping through my veins, as I wrote my Mom a note. I grabbed the keys to the extra car and drove. I'll be there in 15.
♠ ♠ ♠
Macy's outfit.

What do you think?
Comments/Subscribers ! <3333