Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

On a lonely night,

I stood in the light blasting from the above streetlight. My face illuminated, his illuminated. He had become such a man.

"Thanks for coming with me tonight," He whispered.
"You're welcome," I looked at my feet.
"You've changed you know,"
"Oh. Really?"
"Yeah, you're so, so much more beautiful," His fingers touched my chin and his lips touched mine.

I was shuttering softly, scared. I had never felt for him that way. My stomach was churning, and I pulled away.

"John,"I croaked touching my lips.

His eyes went wide, and I swallowed.

"I thought you wanted me to," He panicked.
"It's fine, really," I was struggling to catch my breath.
"Oh my, that was so stupid," He smacked his forehead gently.
"John, it's not a big deal seriously,"
"It's just like, Kennedy told everyone how you came crying to him, and I feel like, well I've always wanted you, so why can't I try if he isn't?"
"You've what?"
"Shit,"
"Maybe I should go," I began.
"No, I'm sorry, it just came out," He was struggling now to keep his mouth shut.
"Look, we can just forget about all the awkward stuff, as far as anyone knows, all we did was go to the movies," I offered.
"Oh, okay," He looked disappointed.
"I'll talk to you later," I hugged him and walked up the driveway.

All the boys sat in the living room, watching some show laughing and joking around. I was shaking slightly, more than freaked out about John. I never saw him differently, he was always like a brother to me. The way he kissed me made me uncomfortable, the way his hands pressed against my lower back made me want scream.

All the boys looked up at me, each with a different look in their eyes. I could vaguely remember John saying something in the midst of his over spill about how Kennedy told all the boys about the other day. A flame arose in me looking at his face, I could also detect a small sense of anger in his face as well. I walked directly up the stairs, not bothering to talk to or answer any of the quizzing questions each of the boys had.

I stared at my wall, a new picture hung on the one adjacent to it. A picture of me and John, to start the most recent collection off. It was the day of the airport arrival, his lopsided grin made me smile. I was constantly trying to refrain from the fact that we had been spending much more time together. The one time I felt I truly needed someone, John was who I confided in.

My eyes were heavy as I brushed my teeth, changing into my pajamas. I was hoping for a new job soon, and maybe even trying to go back to school. I looked at myself in the mirror, dark circles encircled my eyes. My hair hung at my abdomen, the natural curl taking it over. My phone vibrated from my nightstand. I flipped it open, 1 New Message

' We all saw you two kiss.
-Kenny Bee.'


I shut my phone and heard car doors slam downstairs. I opened my curtains slightly, watching all the boys leave individually. I wanted to cry, I wanted to punch John.

How did Kenny feel about it? Did he care as much as I did?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think ? Comment/Subscribe.

Macy's outfit.
Macy's Pajamas.