Status: I don't know how much I'll get to update, but I hope you people our there in Cyberland enjoy!

Stay Alive. (Based On The Movie)

The Game.

I sat on the couch in between Sierra and Phineas. Hutch, October and Abigail were outside on Hutch's balcony. Swink was sitting on a chair next to the couch. Phineas was looking through a leather bag full of video game cases. He sat on the floor and continued to dig through the bag.

The others joined us. Abigail sat beside me, and Hutch beside her. October joined her brother on the floor. I was surprised we all fit on the couch.

"Aha!" Phineas exclaimed as he held up a case with a plain white cover. It had something hand written on the front, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"What?" Hutch asked.

Phineas held up the game case for us to see that 'Stay Alive' was written on the cover. I'm not an avid video game player, but I have never heard of this game before. And the cover led me to believe that it was either a test or illegal game.

"I don't think we should play that," Sierra spoke up.

"Why?" Phineas asked. Does he really not pay attention?

"That's the game Sarah and the others were playing the night they died," I choked on my sob. I wiped my eyes, and Swink looked at me sympathetically.

"Come on, guys. It won't be that bad! Just don't think about stuff like that! It's just a game!" Phineas attempted to convince us. It must have worked for Hutch, because he agreed. I was still uneasy about playing, but everyone, including me, grabbed a headset and a controller.

Everyone made their characters to look like them. Mine had long caramel hair and bold Green eyes. She was extremely pale. She wore camouflage cargo pants, and a long sleeved black tee shirt. Her weapon of choice was a Tommy gun. Sierra's character looked like her as well. She had shoulder length blond hair, was pale, and had blue eyes. She wore black pants with a long sleeved black tee shirt. Her weapon was a long bladed knife.

An image popped up. It was a poem of some sort. Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness and destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not. Let the blood of many cleanse me, preserving beauty eternal, I pray you. What kind of poem was that?

"Can we skip the cinematic foreplay? I wanna fuck," Phineas said.

"Come to me clouds," Hutch spoke the first line. The words to the first line disappeared.

"Voice activated game play. That's generations away," Swink marveled.

"Maybe we should all read it," October suggested.

"Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness and destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not. Let the blood of many cleanse me, preserving beauty eternal, I pray you," The eight of us read. A rush of wind came from behind us.

"Did you feel that?" Swink asked.

"I felt it in my pants," Phineas replied.

"Pervert," I murmured.

The eight people playing, the eighth being Hutch's friend Miller, showed up on the screen after all of us read the poem out loud. There was an eerie looking plantation. Hutch's character stepped forward. A dead girl with a few of her limbs stepped forward and went to attack him. He shot her with his pistol, and she disappeared. In her place was a rose.

"When fear criples you, when death's dark shadow surrounds you, drop a rose. It will help you... stay alive," The game spoke.

"We should drop one when we meet up with a boss we can't face," Swink suggested.

"Yeah, the undead can't cross the twig of a wild rose," October agreed.

"That is what happens when you read too much goth chick lit," Phineas exclaimed.

October gave her brother a look, then went back to playing. I walked through a hall in the plantation house. At the end of the hall was a painting. It said Countess Elizabeth on the name plate. Underneath it was a leather covered book, with random names in it.

"Guys, look," I whispered. I made my character leaf through the pages.

"Holy sweet mother of-"

"Shut up, Phineas!" Hutch, October and Swink exclaimed at the same time.

Phineas hit Swink on the arm.

"Don't touch me A-hole!" Swink said.

"A-hole, dude?" Phineas asked skeptically.

"Profanity is for the feeble minded," Swink said.

"Well, I'm sorry I effing offended you... fuck-ass," Phineas mumbled.

"Idiots," I said under my breath, and Sierra laughed.

"Dude..." I looked over. Phineas had licked Swink's controller.

"Put your hands on it," Phineas said.

"That's disgusting," Swink made a face. I laughed.

"Touch it," Phineas tried to convince him.

"Those tunnels were all locked up dude. I'd get out of there," Phineas said to Miller.

"Their not locked now," Miller replied.

"Damn," We heard a few moments later.

"I just died in the game," Miller explained.

"That sucks," Sierra said.

"Yeah, I got to get home to the wife, see you tomorrow Hutch," Miller signed off.

"Me and Sierra need to get back to my parents house. It's getting late," I said.

"See ya!" Sierra exclaimed sleepily.

And we walked out of Hutch's apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://s353.photobucket.com/albums/r396/kait_nicole_lyn/quizilla%20stuff/Stay%20Alive/?action=view&current=Bannercorrectone-1.jpg&t=1258598295289

Banner ^^^