Fate of a Wolf Pack

Leaving

"But it's not an excuse! The nobles really do have control over me via this stupid collar!" Hige shouts, biting on the collar.

"Whatever." Kiba says, rolling his eyes as he turns around, and leaves. Tsume turns toward Hige.

"Wow...that was harsh." Tsume says, shaking his head.

"It doesn't bother me. I've dealt with worse." Hige says, shrugging.

"I'm sure you have, but don't let his rough outside fool you. He's actually just like you and me when it comes to his feelings." Tsume says, grinning.

"You make it sound like I think he's a human!" Hige says, grinning.

"Does that really sound that alien? Sorry!" Tsume says, grinning his head off.

"Don't worry about it. It's no big deal." Hige says, shrugging. They sit there for the rest of the night.

Morning comes to find that Kiba had come back, and fallen back asleep. Kiba and Toboe wake up, and walk over to Hige and Tsume.

"Well. It looks like your collar didn't act up last night." Kiba says, grinning triumphantly.

"Yeah....but I'd rather not take any chances." Hige says, sitting up.

"So, what do you say? You two ready to go?" Tsume asks.

"Yeah." Kiba says, nodding.

"But what about packing?" Toboe asks.

"Don't worry about that." Tsume says.

"I'll take care of it." Hige says as he walks forward, and gets all their stuff before setting it all in a corner. "Done." Hige says, sighing.

"When did you come back last night?" Toboe asks, sounding sad that he had missed it.

"Don't worry about it." Hige says, smiling. Toboe smiles back, and goes to a huge rock, where he sits.

"So anyway....we do have a bit of a problem." Tsume says, walking toward the others.

"What is it?" Kiba demands.

"We need to get out of here as fast as possible. For a lot of reasons, but I wanted to tell you before me and Hige start getting ready to go." Tsume says, looking directly at Kiba.

"Okay, we can go, but I'm going to want to know what the hell's going on as soon as we're a far distance away from here." Kiba says in a stern voice.

"All right, just, please. Lets get out of here." Hige says.

"Come on." Tsume says as he picks up their stuff and they walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I have reached chapter 10!! Yahoo!!
Peace!!
KcA