Fate of a Wolf Pack

Can't Stay Mad at Someone in Your Pack

After they walk for a while, they hear a loud thump. When they turn around, they see Hige on the ground.

"HIGE!!" Tsume shouts. They run over to him, only to see him bleeding. "Where did all this blood come from!" Tsume demands.

"You remember that old man, don't you?" Kiba questions, looking at Tsume with a serious look.

"Yeah...what about him?" Tsume demands, not seeing how the man is revilant in their present situation.

"Well....he shot Hige in the shoulder." Kiba says, looking at Hige's unconscious form.

"Is that why-" Tsume begins.

"That's why Hige attacked him." Kiba says, nodding his head.

"I understand now." Tsume says, looking down at Hige with understanding eyes before picking him up, and throwing Hige over his shoulder. Hige cringes in pain. "Hold on..." Tsume says in a quiet, yet intense voice as he starts running at top speed, followed closely by the other two.

"Do you think he's going to make it?" Toboe asks in a concerned voice.

"I'm not sure about anything right now..." Kiba says in a solemn voice.

"I hope he does." Toboe says, seeming to have ignored what Kiba had said.

"But I thought you hated Hige for betraying your pack..." Kiba says, looking at Toboe with a grin on his face.

"I do, but you really can't stay mad at someone in your pack for very long." Toboe says in a bored voice as he glances over at Kiba, who's smiling.

"No, I guess you can't." Kiba says. They return their focus to catching up to Tsume.

"Wow...he can run fast." Toboe says with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Either that, or we're running slow...can't figure out which one though." Kiba says, out of breath.

After a while, Tsume stops.

"He's getting worse!" Tsume says after the others catch up to him.

"Can't we take him to a doctor?" Toboe demands, looking from Kiba to Tsume with worried eyes.

"And risk him loosing control of his human shape?" Tsume questions, looking at Toboe as though it should be obvious.

"Yeah, we can't take that chance." Kiba says, looking around like an answer is just suddenly going to appear.

"Then what!?" Toboe demands.

"Give me a minute! I'm thinking!" Kiba snaps. They wait in patience until Hige transforms back to his wolf form, and starts whimpering.

"Okay, now I'm starting to get worried. It's pretty bad when he's transforming in his sleep." Tsume says, looking down at Hige with eyes full of worry.

"Yeah, I realize that!! But we must TRY to get out of this closed space and into the open!" Kiba commands, looking around.

"How in the moon's name is that going to help!" Tsume demands, looking at Kiba with angry eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well....here's chapter...what....11? Something like that...hope you all like it...
Peace!!
KcA