Fate of a Wolf Pack

A Crazed Wolf

"Yeah, but I better get going if I plan on getting there before anyone notices me....." Hige says.

"So you're on the run?" Kiba asks, looking at Hige with an interested look.

"Yeah." Hige says with a sigh. He looks at the ground, and Kiba walks next to him. When he looks, he notices that Hige has a huge cut on his back left leg that's bleeding rapidly.

"Where did you get that?" Kiba asks, motioning toward the wound.

"I got it in a fight." Hige says simply.

"With another wolf?" Kiba asks.

"No! A human...." Hige says, looking away from Kiba.

"Why did you walk up to one?" Kiba questions, looking at Hige like he's lost it.

"I didn't. On my way here, I was running, and suddenly a round, circular thing came flying at me, and hit me in the ear." Hige says, dropping his head so Kiba can see the hole in his ear. Hige then tells Kiba the rest of the story. They walk out of the town.

"So, where are you planning on staying?" Kiba asks, looking at Hige with a critical eye.

"I don't know....I haven't thought about it." Hige says with a shrug.

"You don't think about much, do you?" Kiba says as an anime sweat drop falls down the side of his face.

"Not usually, unless there's a good reason for me to." Hige says with a lazy grin. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a shot rings out through the block.

"What the hell!" Kiba shouts, turning to look in the direction the sound had come from. A bullet suddenly hits Hige in the chest. He collapses to the ground, bleeding.

"Maybe I'll actually get to go to Paradise after all." Hige says, smiling.

"What did you say?" Kiba asks, looking down at Hige with confusion written all over his face.

"I've been looking for Paradise for as long as I can remember." Hige says in a sad voice.

"So it was you that I was hearing about all this time!" Kiba says as his eyes widen.

"What are you talking about?" Hige asks, grunting as he looks up at Kiba.

"Well, some wolves were talking about this crazed wolf was looking for Paradise." Kiba says simply.

"Then that's probably me." Hige says with a small chuckle.

"Well, those wolves were killed by the wolf hunters a couple years ago." Kiba says in a sad voice as he tries to stand up.

"Figures." Hige says in a irritated voice. Hige whines, and collapses back to the ground.

"God, I wish the moon was out so I could heal myself!" Hige complains as he rolls his eyes.

"Well.....you still have a couple hours before that happens...." Kiba says in a voice that said he's deep in thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peace!
KcA