Fate of a Wolf Pack

Hige and Kiba's Fight

"I know, but I'm sick of this flippen pain! It's unbearable!" Hige says, wincing.

"I wouldn't know. I've been in this town for a very long time." Kiba says.

"Well......you're lucky." Hige says with a sigh.

"I bet I am." Kiba says, sneering. They continue talking until the moon comes up, and Hige heal completely.

"That feels much better!" Hige says, stretching.

"You sure heal fast." Kiba says, looking at Hige's now completely healed form.

"Yeah well....so are you the only one here or are there others?" Hige asks, looking at Kiba critically.

"I'm not sure. I try to stay away from other animals and humans." Kiba says with a shrug.

"That didn't stop you from coming to me." Hige says, looking at Kiba with a confused look.

"I'm not sure why I found you less menacing than other animals. Something just kind of told me that you were a friend." Kiba says with a shrug.

"Well, your instincts were right. I don't hurt anyone unless there's no other choice." Hige says with a sad look on his face.

"What do you mean." Kiba asks.

"Well....I mean like when they're trying to kill me, and some other times." Hige says in a serious voice.

"Oh yeah, I can understand that." Kiba says, nodding.

"Well, I should be going." Hige says as he walks toward the edge of town.

"Where do you have to go?" Kiba asks.

"I haven't figured that out yet, but I have to keep going." Hige says, looking up at the sky.

"Why don't you stay here until you're feeling better, and maybe we can find some other wolves." Kiba says, stepping in front of Hige.

"Okay.....but....." Suddenly, another bullet comes flying through the air, but this time, it doesn't hit anyone. Hige turns around, and attacks the man in the neck.

"Come on, Hige. Let's get out of here!" Kiba says, prancing forward a few steps. The two of them run off with Hige full of blood. When they stop, Kiba turns around. "Why in the world did you do that in the middle of nowhere like that?" Kiba demands.

"Because he tried to kill us." Hige says simply.

"That doesn't matter. Thanks to that great stunt they're going to be looking for you!" Kiba says in a worried voice.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Hige says with a shrug.

"Oh, never mind. Come on." Kiba says. He walks up to Hige, and drags him off. He lets go of Hige after a while. "Think before you act!" Kiba demands.

"Leave me alone." Hige says, turning away from Kiba.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peace!!
KcA