Fate of a Wolf Pack

Tsume and Toboe Meet at Last

"You really need to watch what you say." Kiba says, looking at Hige.

"Why should I? I have nothing to loose." Hige says, looking at Kiba with a look that demands an answer.

"Oh, very mind. Come on." Kiba says, turning to walk away. The two of them walk away with Hige still limping slightly on one foot.

Meanwhile, not far away, another wolf is walking down a road.

"What in the world am I supposed to do! It's not like I can just forget what just happened!" Tsume says, shaking his head. As he walks, he slowing turns into his human shape. "I have to get out of here befor-" Suddenly, gun shots are heard. "What the hell!" Tsume demands. He starts running.

When he gets to where he had heard the sound, he stops suddenly when he sees blood with a human laying on the ground. He walks up to the human. "Wow. This is really bad. I wo-" Suddenly, an arm reaches out to grab Tsume's leg. He rips away, and realizes that the human is still alive. "What happened to you?" Tsume asks.

"A wolf. A wolf came and attacked me, so I shot it." The human says in a quiet voice.

"A wolf, huh? How interesting. Tell me, which way did it go?" Tsume asks, looking at the human.

"......"

"Before you die, can you tell me which way it went?" Tsume asks in a quieter voice.

"It went, um.....I'm not exactly sure." The human says in a quiet voice. Tsume gets up, and walks away. When he gets to where the blood is, he notices the paw prints.

"That way, huh?" Tsume says before he takes off running, leaving the man behind. "I wonder why two wolves all of a sudden appeared. This town has never been that popular in the wolf sense." Tsume says as he transforms into his wolf. After about two miles, he stops, and sniffs the air. "I'm getting closer, and it's definitely a wolf." Tsume says as he scrunches up his nose. Suddenly, a howl breaks the silence. Tsume stops, and growls. "Who's there?" Tsume demands. He looks up when he sees a young brown wolf above him on a ledge. "Who are you?" Tsume demands.

"Toboe's my name. What's yours?" Toboe asks, looking down at Tsume. He jumps down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peace!
KcA