Fate of a Wolf Pack

Human-killer Hunting

"Are you the one that killed that human?" Tsume demands, looking at Toboe.

"Human? What are you talking about?" Toboe asks, looking at Tsume in confusion.

"It must not have been you if you don't even know what I'm talking about." Tsume says, sighing as he stands up straight.

"So, where are you going?" Toboe asks, walking up next to Tsume.

"I'm going to find the wolf that killed that human." Tsume says with a shrug.

"For what?" Toboe asks.

"No more questions! And besides, don't you have something else to do?" Tsume questions, looking at Toboe with narrowed eyes.

"No....." Toboe whispers, dropping his head.

"Where's the rest of your pack? Like your mother." Tsume asks, turning to look at Toboe.

"Dead......They died when I was just a pup." Toboe says as he continues to walk as if it's nothing.

"I'm sorry...I didn't realize." Tsume whispers.

"Don't worry about it....I've excepted that I'm ment to be alone." Toboe says, looking at Tsume.

"Someone's coming!" Tsume mutters, crouching down. He jumps, and knocks Toboe down to the ground.

"Get off me!" Toboe squeals as he tries to get away.

"Would you shut up! There's someone coming!" Tsume says, glaring at Toboe.

"Who?" Toboe asks, instantly going sill.

"I don't know." Tsume says, glancing around. Suddenly, two wolves walk up in their human forms.

"I'm sure I heard the voices coming from somewhere around here.....plus I smell the stench of other wolves." Hige says, plugging his nose.

"Are you sure you weren't imagining it?" Kiba asks, looking at Hige with a critical look.

"Well, tell me your nose would work correctly if you had a very keen sense of smell and had to travel through the sewers!" Hige shouts, glaring at Kiba.

"Oh, stop your complaining. It was the only way to get you to stop attacking everything in sight." Kiba says, shaking his head.

*So it was them!* Tsume says mentally as he growls.

"What was that?" Hige questions, turning toward where Tsume and Toboe are hiding.

"Imagining things again?" Kiba asks, glancing over his shoulder at Hige.

"No, I could have sworn I heard someone growl." Hige says, still looking around.

"What are we going to do? They heard you!" Toboe whispers, looking up at Tsume.

"Now I KNOW I heard someone, and I can smell him too, no wait! There are two of them." Hige says, lifting his nose in the air, and sniffs.

"You better not be imagining it again." Kiba says with a sigh as he walks back toward Hige.

"I'm not! They're right over.......THERE!!" Hige shouts, pointing toward a huge rock.

"Why don't you come out? It's not like we're going to kill you or anything." Kiba sayhs, taking a step forward. Tsume stands up, but pushes Toboe back down when he would have stood up.

"Stay here." Tsume commands, looking down at Toboe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peace!
KcA