Status: Working on editing chapters

You Can't Break a Broken Heart

I'm So Addicted to All the Things You Do

Amara’s P.O.V
It’s been a couple of months, and dating Adam has been amazing. I still wasn’t friends with Bree but if we’re going to be friends, she needs to realize that we were equally wrong. I was currently sitting with Adam on my bus since Zack was on their bus with Bree. We were watching The Breakfast Club, upon my request. I couldn’t change the love I had for this movie, no matter how hard I tried. I just found the way the five completely different students came together and became friends awesome. I mean it shows that there is some hope, some place.

I had my head rested on Adam’s shoulder as he watched the movie. As the movie came to an end we had repositioned so I was leaning against his side and he had his arm wrapped around me. I smiled softly not wanting to move from our current position but sadly, I had to go put the movie back in its case. I stood up and smiled to myself. This was nice.

“So what do we do now? Stupid rain, making us stay here,” Adam mumbled with a pout. I shrugged my shoulders, I had no idea what we should do now. Adam walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled as I leaned back against him. “So how come no one else is here?”

“Johnny, Jimmy, and Brian went to a bar, and will probably spend the night in the motel next to the bar. Matt and Val are at that motel, um I think you can guess what they are up to,” I looked away blushing. Adam laughed before reaching over and brushing my hair out of my face.

“You’re cute when you blush,” I smiled softly at him before looking away. I walked over to the cabinet we kept food in and dug to the back before pulling the stash of alcohol to the front. I held up a couple of bottles and smiled nervously. I really just wanted to avoid talking about myself all together. He nodded and that’s how the drinking began.

Before I knew it we were laughing about stupid stuff while sitting on the couch. We faced each other and I ended up stumbling into him after I saw a spider move next to me. I hadn’t realized that I had landed on top of him until our eyes met. I felt my cheeks burn red and my eyes close. When I opened them again he was leaning up slightly, and within seconds his lips were on mine. My eyes closed as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

He had his hands rested on either side of me, and it was painfully obvious how close we were. I bit my lip when he pulled away and glanced up to see his eyes dark with lust. Before I even realized what I was doing, I found my fingers inching towards the hemline of his shirt. Within a couple of seconds, I was pulling his shirt over his head and his lips were attached to my neck. I felt my back arch in pleasure and heard myself moan. He smirked against my neck before looking into my eyes.

I felt my cheeks heat up as he smirked, and I found myself trying to avoid his eyes. I found my eyes wondering over his chest and to his abs. My hands found their way to his abs, and I felt my cheeks burn hotter. He smirked at my reaction, and in my defense… I haven’t done this in a long time! I glanced back up at him as his hands found the bottom of my shirt, he tugged on it lightly. I sat up and allowed him to pull off my shirt, and ended up blushing yet again when he stared at my chest. He then paused to look into my eyes again. He then leaned down and I felt his hot breath tickle my ear and neck as he asked, “Are you sure?”

I felt myself nod as I placed my arms around him. “Let me make sure the doors locked,” My voice came out in a whisper. He nodded and let me get up, I walked to the door and made sure it was locked. I went to turn around and within a minute I was pinned next to the door. He started kissing my neck and soon I found myself pulling his hand and leading him towards the bunk room.

Adam smiled at me, a real smile. He unbuttoned my jeans and tugged hem off, I then returned the favor. He then pushed me down on the nearest bottom bunk, and started kissing me with a passion I didn’t know he had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Congrats to my co-author for getting her driver's license! Thanks for reading and the next update should be up soon! Sorry for the shortness, thanks for reading and please leave a comment.