Status: Working on editing chapters

You Can't Break a Broken Heart

This Is Sorry For The Last Time

Bree's POV

I glanced at Craig as he talked about how excited he was for the tour that started today. I nodded as he talked about his plans to make the three shows different from each other. I looked around as Craig took a drink of water, I noticed everyone was sitting with their own bands discussing that night's plans, everyone minus Zacky and Frank.

Frank kept glancing at the door every four seconds while Zacky kept looking up but I couldn't tell at what. I looked back at Craig only to glance back at Zacky whose gaze met my own. I looked at the floor allowing my hair to cover my face.

"Why does Zacky keep looking over here?" Craig whispered suddenly keeping his gaze trained on me.

I raised my eyebrows wondering what he was talking about but didn't feel like opening my mouth. I glanced at Zacky from the corner of the eye to see him staring intently on Jimmy.

"He keeps glancing over here, look there he goes again. Its quite funny actually, he can't seem to figure out to be jealous or worried."

I glanced over at Zacky again to see him shaking his head before staring at Jimmy again. I turned back to Craig with another blank look hoping he would understand again.

Craig shrugged, "I barely know your guys situation why would I know why he's worried?"

I glared at Craig before rolling my eyes and looking away only to catch Jacoby's sad smile for the first time that day.

"Hate you too." Craig answered off handly before turning back to Max.

I heard the door open and looked over to see Frank grabbing Amara in a huge hug. I glanced around to notice Zacky had gone back to staring at me and Craig while Jacoby watched on with a sad smile. I rolled my eyes knowing today was gonna be a long day.

- - -

"Come on!" Craig called trying to pull me off the amp I claimed as my own.

"I refuse to spy on him, it's an invasion of privacy." I replied as I scooted back in to the middle.

"Other than you just talked, I shall ignore that last statement and continue on my quest since it would answer all your questions."

"Doesn't matter, I'm not helping you."

"Fine then go on about your laying on the amp while I go on my secret covert mission."

"I shouldn't have introduced you to Chuck."

"Well thanks to that show I have a new dream, now excuse me."

I glanced over to see Craig rolling to the other side of the room where the hallway was located that connected to the band's dressing rooms. I shook my head and rolling my eyes before noticing someone was walking towards me.

"So you have a new best friend." Jacoby stated once he reached me.

"No one could replace you Jacoby, but that doesn't mean Craig hasn't been a really good friend."

"I don't blame you, you needed a good friend and I wasn't there for you. Forgive me?"

I sat up holding my hands out, "Only if you forgive me for not talking to you for the past year."

Jacoby walked into my hug before wrapping his arms around me, "I forgive you."

I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him tighter. "I forgive you too."

"Jacoby you're like my brother, no one could replace you don't forget that."

"Only if you never forget you'll always be my little sister."

"I love you Jacoby."

"I love you too Bree."

I opened my opens feeling eyes on me to see both a pair of brown eyes and a pair of green ones watching me. I smiled faintly before letting go of Jacoby. I glanced back up to see both pair of eyes smiling back at me.

I smiled back finally feeling as though I could get my life back on track.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!
Hope you like it!