Status: Working on editing chapters

You Can't Break a Broken Heart

Soak Up the Sun

Amara's P.O.V
After getting home, I thanked Neil repeatedly. I also warned him that if he ever took my keys from me again he would be a dead man. He laughed at what I said until he saw the serious expression on my face. "I'm serious. Last time Matt took my keys, he had a black eye for an interview the next day," With that said I had walked into my house and slammed the door shut. I made my way to my room and changed into some pajamas and fell asleep.

The next morning, I showered and got dressed. Today I was hanging out with Zacky. He ended up taking me to a studio, he had rented out one of the recording rooms to mess around. "You're crazy you know. This shit is expensive," Zacky shrugged and went into the studio and messed around with guitar, allowing me to play with the buttons and get some things down. This wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Zacky looked up with a playful gleam in his eyes, he started gesturing like he wanted me to come in. I shook my head violently and stood up to escape. I ran out to the hall and I heard yelling coming from the other studio door. I went closer and thought I heard Bree.

"Would you two drop it. Seriously, after you go back to Canada you're never gonna see this chick again. Not only that but what do you think happened when he brought her home? That he got in her pants?!" I frowned realizing it was Bree. "For christ's sake, she's a fucking bar tender not a hooker."

I yelped as Zacky picked me up from behind. I also heard the yelling stop. "We gotta get out of here," I told him as I tried to wiggle free. Zacky chuckled as he heard someone coming. He then slowly walked back to the studio he had come from.

"Do you mind. We're trying to finish an album here," I heard Adam's voice snap. I frowned at his anger. Zacky frowned as well but he tended to be more level headed about things.

"Sorry. We were just on our way out," I managed to wiggle free and glared at Adam. Right now he was reminding me of Matt, and that wasn't a good thing.

"I'd say sorry. But you're reminding me of a prick I dated. So you can go fuck yourself, and I hope your album fails. Don't worry we won't play your music at the club anymore," I stated watching his face go from angry to shocked. I walked out the front door and headed to Zacky's car, leaning against it. Zacky shook his head and then followed me out.

"Wow. Where did that come from?" I shook my head not wanting to explain. Zack already wanted to kill Matt. I'm glad that they were able to act professionally around each other. I sighed and got into the passenger seat as Adam walked out followed by Neil and Bree. Adam pulled out a cigarette staring right at me, although it felt like he was staring right through me. I shook off the feeling and smiled at Zacky with a roll of my eyes as he looked back at Bree.

I watched him turn his keys and immediately reached for the radio. I smiled as My Chemical Romance came on. "I hope they come to play at the club sometime soon. I miss their craziness," I told Zacky knowing he wasn't listening to a word I was saying. "So when you gonna ask her out?"

"I can't. We go on tour in like a month. That's not right to do to someone," I smiled at him. He has such a big heart, he really is going to make some girl happy one day.

"You're really sweet," I told him honestly as I smiled. "Let's go to the beach," He smiled at that suggestion. Afterlife came on, and instead of changing it because I heard Matt's voice. I sang along. I am not going to give Matt the satisfaction any more. I am done being walked on by guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright sorry for the shortness. I've been kind of out of it for awhile, and then with what happened Monday >.> Anyways thanks for reading and please leave a comment.