Status: Active

Old Habits Die Hard

Our next James Bond!

I giggled as I went to turn up the radio as Enrique Iglesias' smooth voice filled the speakers of the car. There was just something about this song that I loved, maybe because it was cheesy, or it was actually just a good song in general.

But nevertheless, I still loved it.

"God Amanda what is it with you and this song?" My sister Rebekah asked slightly shaking her head with a laugh.

"I don't know, its fabulous! It might also be because of that one time....  OHHH, I just wanna hold you, I just wanna hold you! Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care, you're here tonight! I can be your hero BABY! Bekah, I have to pee!" I suddenly blurted out, stopping my jumping around in the front seat. I really had to pee!

"Well there's a gas station a few feet ahead of us, want to stop there and see if they're open." Rebekah said turning down the radio some. I nodded vigorously and prayed I could hold it in, I hated having such a small bladder.

A few moments later we pulled in to an old stanky gas station, “Doesn’t look like anyone’s here.” Rebekah observed as she put the car in park turned off the engine. I didn’t even bother to reply as I quickly hopped out of the car, and over to the building to try and find the bathroom.

Once I found the door with the little stick figure in a dress, and a few graffiti marks, I shoved the door open to be met with one of the most disgusting sights ever. There were flies all over the bathroom, it smelled like someone must have died giving birth to a bowel movement, and there was throw up and poo alll over the toilet seat. Nearly throwing up from gagging, I closed the door quickly and walked around to where Bekah was.

"The bathroom was disgusting, I'm going to pop a squat in the bushes back there." I once again didn't wait for her reply, but ran towards the back of the building near the bushes. In my state of mind, I hadn't even seen the man walking towards the gas station.

“You know, I didn’t ever think I would see the day you would actually go to the bathroom in bushes.” I heard my sister chuckle. “Dad would be so proud.”

I rolled my eyes, “just like how he would be proud of you cheating that guy out of his poker winnings.”

“Who do you think taught me how to do it?” Just by the tone of her voice I could tell she was smirking, and when I was done with my business and everything, I walked around the bushes I was behind and I saw her leaning against an old car. And sure enough she had that signature smirk of hers across her face.

"Bekah, let's get back on the road, I"m starving now. I don't think I'd want to eat anything from this shit hole." Grabbing Rebekah's arm we started to walk back towards where she parked the Camaro. Before we rounded the corner, there was a sudden gust of wind that broke the windows of the gas station.

“What the hell…” She trailed off as she went to move closer to the window to get a better look.

“Wait!” I hissed at her before she could get any closer to the window, and she turned around and gave me a “what?” look. “What the hell are you doing?”

She rolled her eyes, “What does it look like I’m doing?” She replied as she pulled out her gun. I watched as she moved closer to the window and started to peek inside, “I don’t thin-” She started to say when she let out a shocked scream and nearly fell over backwards.

I moved away from her to see what shocked Bekah, and didn't see anything or anyone. "What the hell Bekah? There's nothing here?" I asked looking around once again. "Did you see a ghost or something? Cause with this deserted gas station, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a spirit."

She glared at me but that was when I saw a guy slowly lift his head up from the other side of the window to look out at us.

So that’s what she screamed at.

“You nearly could have blown my head off!” He said in a deep husky voice.

“You got lucky that I forgot to take the safety off.” Bekah said with a little irritation as she examined her gun to see if she really had forgotten to turn it off.

"Well, anyway, who are you?" I asked the guy who had climbed out of the window and was now standing in front of us. He was pretty tall, I must say, at least six foot. And not to mention he was pretty hot as well.

"Who wants to know?" He asked cocking his eyebrow up with a small smirk on his face. I could already tell he was going to be a pain in my ass. Having another sarcastic attitude for this brief second was already pissing me off, it was like having a second Rebekah around.

"Well since there's only my sister and I, I guess you could say, mmm, us?" Rebekah shot back before I could, and I glared at her from my peripheral vision.

He turned to me, ignoring my sister. “Dean, Dean Winchester.”

I couldn’t help but laugh, “Aw! Our next James Bond!” At this Bekah snorted and rolled her eyes, but then they turned serious for a moment.

“Why does that last name sound familiar?” My sister interrupted before Dean could reply about me calling him James bond.

"Didn't dad used to have a friend with that last name?" I asked curiously, trying to recall how we knew that last name. I could have sworn our dad was friends with a Jimmy Winchester? Or was it a John?  "Bekah wasn't it Jimmy or Johnny Winchester? Don't you remember when we were younger, dad went out on a 'business trip' with him?"

Her eyebrows furrowed together in thought, and I glanced over at Dean and saw him looking at us with a look that said he wanted to say something, but he was clearly holding whatever it was back.

“I…Don’t remember.” She said, “dad went on trips with a lot of people Amanda. I don’t remember them all.”

"Whatever. Dean was your dads name uh Johnny?" I asked returning my curious glance towards Dean.

"It was John, yes. Do either of you have a cell phone? I need to make a quick call." Dean mentioned, looking between the both us expecting us to hand over a cell phone. I rose my eyebrow and looked towards Rebekah. She just stared at me for a second, rolled her eyes, and took out her phone giving it to Dean.

"Make it quick bub." She said walking towards the car, I tailing behind her like a puppy.

“Is there a reason why you lied?” I asked when we were out of ear shot from Dean.

She didn’t bother to turn and look at me, “because we don’t really know if that’s John’s son, he could have just picked whatever last name came to mind. Then when I commented on it he could have just started going along with it.” She sighed, “plus now that he thinks we know his ‘dad’ he’ll want a ride.”

“So why can’t we give him one?” I asked glancing over at Dean and saw him look at my sister's phone in frustration before dialing the number again.

“For one,” She started. “He looks like he’s been rolling around in the dirt, and there’s no way I’m letting him sit in my car looking like that… And second, he could be some psycho and then kil-”

Right there is when I cut her off, “Becks, would you listen to yourself.” I paused and stepped closer to her. ”About him picking a random name, which I doubt he really did. What are the chances of him picking a Hunters last name? Not only that, YOU”RE the one with the gun remember. Plus we have other weapons too. If anything, he should be the one questioning us.”

"Fine, but I swear if he tries to kill us, or worse; stains my backseat with his dirty ass, I'll be blaming you shorty." Rebekah said, throwing her arm around my shoulders and waited for Dean to make his way over to us. After having what looked like a heated conversation on the cell phone, he finally decided to grace us with his presence.

"Thanks for letting me use that. I have to be somewhere soon, so I'll let you ladies go." We watched Dean start walking towards the parking lot next to the gas station that were full of unused cars.

“Don’t even bother!” She yelled after him, causing him to turn around to look at us.

“We’ll give you a ride,” I said after her with a sweet smile as she removed her arm from around my shoulder to go around to the driver side.

In reply Dean looked from us to the cars, and back to us before he started to make his way over. I glanced over at Rebekah and saw her roll her eyes angrily and slide into the car. I looked back over at Dean and decided I should probably ask where he’s headed. “So, where to?”

"An old friends house, it's a few miles ahead of us. Just keep going straight and I'll let you know when to turn..." He trailed off looking out the window, I nodded my head and fell silent looking straight ahead. I threw a look next to me that was directed at Rebekah, and eventually she noticed it and gave me a glare. I rolled my eyes when she just continued to drive, every once in awhile shooting a glare in the mirror towards Dean.

"Would you stop glaring at me, and just say what you want to already?" Dean finally snapped at my sister, as he leaned forward so his head was now in between mine and Rebekah's seat.

Her gazed stayed hard as she glanced over at him, "I don't know what you're talking about. I have nothing to say to you."

I rolled my eyes once again, and glared at the both of them. "You two are both annoying as all hell." I shook my head at them, and looked out the window again in silence while the two of them continued their glaring contest.

The next five minutes of silence was beginning to annoy me more than their stares, but I was cut off from what I was going to say when Dean told Bekah to turn right and down a dirt road.

"I..." Rebekah trailed off as she looked around at the scenery around us. I looked over knowing what she was going to say, but by the look she had, she didn’t want to finish her sentence.

"I..I have to apologize for being a bitch?" Dean asked sarcastically, and I looked over at him and he was still leaning forward with his head in between us.

"Oh look! A house!" I pointed out as Bekah quickly stopped the car. I heard Dean huff in the backseat loudly as I opened the front door and jumped out of the front seat. I heard Bekah mumbling something underneath her breath as she popped her head out of the car and glared at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and shut the door after Dean had gotten out of the car. I followed him towards the front door, but stopped when I heard Bekah's voice behind me. "We're not going in there with him, we have a job to take care of." She said with a determined look, which caused me to stop in my tracks and narrow my eyes at her.

"Bekah it's been nine months since he died, and we haven't even come close to closing in on the demon. I think an hour at tops won't hurt our hunting." I knew I went to far with the statement, but it was true. We haven't even come close to finding the demon, and it was starting to piss us off.

I watched for some kind of reaction in her face, anything to tell me how she was feeling after what I had just said, but nothing came. She just stared at me without any emotion.

Ever since that day, she was never the same. Before she would always show emotions, was always easy to read but not anymore. She turned tougher, apathetic and just a bit bitchy.

"Whatever, wait here then for all I care." I said moving away from her. "I'll tell Bobby you said hello."

As I started to walk into the front door,  I heard her let out a loud sigh as she caught up to me. "You're an ass." She mumbled and from the corner of my eye, I could tell she was shaking her head at me.

When we entered the living room where Bobby and Dean were, what we saw was just a tad bit confusing. Bobby was yelling at Dean and trying to stab him with a knife. Which then in return Dean had taken the knife and sliced his upper arm. Bobby seemed like he had just seen a ghost, to say the least we were confused as all hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the first part, and we really hope you like it and let us know what you think. =]
If your a fan of the show, which you probably are if you're reading this, it takes place during the 4th season if you couldn't already tell lol