Status: Active

Old Habits Die Hard

It’s nothing I’ve never seen honey.

Rebekah's POV

I sighed with contentment for the first time in a long time. And who would have thought it was all because of this bed. Because you know, when you stay in cheap motels like these, their beds are pretty shitty. I let out a yawn as I turned over in the warm blankets when a loud snore suddenly filed the silent room.

I groaned, moving the blankets so I could see where it was coming from. And surely enough there was a lump laying on the pull out couch across the room.

I knew for sure that isn’t Amanda, because well she doesn’t snore. So I figured it was one of the Winchester boys, so I took a pillow I wasn’t using and threw it across the room, hoping it would land on his head.

“MUFFIN MAN!” I guess it landed where I had hoped.

“Shut up, if you’re going to snore like an actual demon, go do it some other place.” Hearing him groan, I realized I wouldn't get any more sleep, I was wide awake now. Damn Dean and his demonic snoring.

Sitting up in the bed, I rubbed my eyes and glared over at Dean, who had also been rubbing his eyes. "Why do you have books all around you by the way?" I asked pondering the idea of Dean actually reading a book.

"Researching. Trying to find out anything about this Castiel whatever." I rose my eyebrow, was he actually being civil with me? He still must have been somewhat sleeping if he actually was. Not a second later when I thought that, he produced a glare and sneer on his face. "Actually, it's none of your business anyway."

I rolled my eyes and was about to reply, but I was cut off by the radio and television turning on by itself. The only thing I could hear was static; it was quite annoying in all honesty. I watched Dean roll over on the couch and grab a shotgun. I scoffed and shook my head, if it was a spirit, they would have tried to attack us already.

I followed behind Dean as he made his way to the door. I furrowed my eyebrows as a pained expression took over his face, and then before I knew it the windows were blown in, followed by the mirrors that were around the room. And that’s when Dean let out a horrible scream as he dropped the gun, and fell to his knees covering his ears.

“Dean, what’s wrong?!” I yelled at him slightly horrified, if it was just something else, I wouldn’t have this kind of reaction, but I’ve never seen anything like this. I jumped, and rolled out of the way when the window next to me decided to blow in, and that’s when I noticed the mirror above Dean started to crack.

It must have been instinct, because I didn't even realize that I had ran over to Dean and pushed him out of the way before it could come crashing down on him. But instead, some of it landed on me.

I let out a small yell of pain, as a piece of mirror landed in my thigh. Just as I was about to look to see how bad it was the door burst open to reveal Bobby

I was never happier to see that old man in my entire life.

“What the hell happened in here?” Bobby asked helping me up off of Dean, causing me to yell in pain.

“Son of a bitch! I haven’t had a wound like this in months.” I groaned looked down at the piece of glass sticking out of my thigh. Without even thinking I ripped part of my short sleeves off so I could take hold of the glass without cutting up my hands more than they already were.

I took a deep breath before bracing myself when pain shot up and down my leg when I pulled the piece out. I let out a groan as I pulled off the bottom of my shirt, not even caring if it exposed my stomach. I then quickly wrapped it around my thigh hoping that it would slow down the bleeding.

“I guess you don’t need my help,” Bobby said lightly helping me stand up. I simply rolled my eyes.

Once we got outside I made Bobby help me over to my car, where I popped open the trunk and started digging through my duffel bag. Only a second later I pulled out a plain black fitted t-shirt, and I turned to look over my shoulder. “Turn around,” I told them.

Bobby turned around while Dean raised an eyebrow, “It’s nothing I’ve never seen honey.” He said causing me to scowl, “Not that I would want to see you shirtless anyway.” He added before turning around himself.

“It would be too much of an honor to see me topless…” I trailed while pulling off my ruined shirt. “And you will never deserve that.” I finished after pulling on my now clean one.

I decided to let Bobby drive my car, since apparently my sister and Sam took Dean's Impala. I laid in the backseat, with my thigh wrapped up in my old t-shirt, and rested my head on the window. I wish Manda was here, so I could use her thigh as a head rest.

Manda, where the hell are you? I waited a couple minutes for her to respond, which she never did. Probably to busy smacking face with Sam.

While I was in a silent argument with myself about my stupid little sister, I hadn't realized that I tuned Bobby and Dean's conversation out until I heard Dean tell Bobby that we were going to summon Castiel. Which got my full attention and two sense put into the idea. "Dean... Are you fucking out of your mind? You did just see what happened back there right? And you were there when Pam got blinded by this Castiel? Shouldn't we wait for Sam and Amanda to come back? Or do you normally leave your brother out of your catastrophic ideas?!"

I heard a scoff come from him, and a glare in the rear-view mirror. "First off, that's none of your business about what I tell and don't tell my brother. Mind your own goddamn business for once. And for your information, my brother didn't try to stop me from summoning this thing, so obviously he has other agendas. Which include Amanda."

I felt the anger boiling inside my chest, I wanted to rip his testicles off of his body and shove them down his throat. I wanted to scream and lunge for his throat, but since Bobby was in the car, I wouldn't want to get blood all over the poor man. And I especially didn't want to ruin my perfectly fine car with Dean Winchester blood, I definitely think I'd have to get rid of it and buy a new car. To calm myself down some, I kept clutching and un-clutching my fists, which made my knuckles turn white. It wasn't working well.

I let out a heavy sigh as i watched the scenery zoom by. The moments later the car started to slow, and then suddenly to a stop. I sat up the best i could with out hurting myself to look around where we were.

All I could see was a dim light flickering above an abandon barn, with dark fields all around. “Where are we?” I asked, as i watched Bobby put the car in park and cut the engine.

“Don't worry about it and stay here.” He said giving me a stern look over his shoulder as he got out of the car. “You’re going to leave me here defenseless?!” I yelled at him as he was about to slam the door closed.

He sighed and stuck his head back in the car, “If you stay down and give your big mouth shut you’ll be fine.” I just glared at him and held my hand out, which caused him to roll his eyes and hand me one of his spacial knifes. Once the door was shut and i tried to make myself more comfortable as i waited for something to happen.

Which by the way wasn't easy, with a injured leg. After a couple more shifts and wiggles, I was finally comfortable.

And what only felt like minutes later I shot up die to wind howling, loud banging that I almost thought was thunder. I quickly brought my attention towards the barn, to see the lights flickering on the inside and before I knew it, I heard gun shots.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took about forever and half
Sorry for some of the grammar
Sorry for spelling errors
Sorry for the suckiness

XD
Comment?