Status: Fini!

Too Blind to See It!

Image

****Jenna is beautiful, with long legs, blue eyes and rich blond hair, but she wants to be loved for her mind. Better to not be loved at all then loved for the wrong reasons.

****Jenna is a bookworm. She's too busy for a man, what with school, the paper and her own writing. Better to not be loved at all than deal with the complications of adding love to her life.

****Her standards are too high anyway. She will settle for nothing short of perfection from the man that steals her heart. Better to not be loved at all then be loved by a man that doesn't meet her standards.

****Zach is a gorgeous star hockey player trying to break the team record of 50 goals in a season. He has a perfect girlfriend, and his career couldn't be better. He's not looking for anything, life is good.

Add in Crazy Phoebe, a sex starved best friend, and your in for an interesting ride.

The question is: Are they too blind to see it?
  1. Chapter 1 - You can't do homework on Halloween
  2. Chapter 2-Expecting someone Snow White? Maybe Prince Charming has arrived to sweep you off your feet
  3. Chapter 3 - Maybe Zach’s the Prince Charming you’ve been waiting for
  4. Chapter 4 - Zach's eyes grew big as saucers as he gaped at me. "You're a ... You're a...Virgin?"
  5. Chapter 5 - some guys like women like you. They want what's never been touched.
  6. Chapter 6 - Your sexual frustration must be contagious, cuz I’m feeling it.
  7. Chapter 7 - That was pretty ***ing hot watching him punch that guy out for you.
  8. Chapter 8 - But It's My Fairytale
  9. Chapter 9 - maybe butterflies weren't so important after all
  10. chapter 10 - Gang up on the virgin girl, go ahead
  11. Chapter 11-You stupid, brainless ***, do you even know her? Do you know anything about your girl?
  12. Chapter 12 - My virginity is not something that you should be talking about in a locker room.
  13. Chapter 13 -You only have eyes for clean cut hockey players from Minnesota with small town values an
  14. Chapter 14 - Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to be here with you, like this?
  15. Chapter 15 - I should have told you the first time I kissed you.
  16. Chapter 16 - So you do want me!
  17. Chapter 17 - If that didn't make him my Prince Charming, I don't know what would.
  18. chapter 18 - It's your fairy tale. Don't you want to offer your whole self to him Jenna?
  19. Chapter 20 - I guess Prince Charming has you singing a different tune.
  20. Chapter 21 - Happy Birthday Baby
  21. Chapter 21 - My Zach left for Vancouver, and someone else returned.
  22. Chapter 22 -Who the *** is Aiden?
  23. Chapter 23-I wake up thinking about it and fall asleep thinking about it - I'm a bit obsessed really
  24. Chapter 24 - It wasn’t the sex exactly, it was the gift.
    OK This is what you'e been waiting for. RATED NC-17. You've been warned.
  25. Chapter 25 - "I love you Jenna. I love you forever."
  26. Epilogue