Alagasia

Meeting the Guys

Kanna, Kikyo and Kayame are wandering around the spine.

"We shouldn't be here!" Kikyo says, looking around in a worried way.

"Whatever, Kikyo. Stop whining!" Kanna says, rolling her eyes.

"I love it here!" Kayame says, spinning in a circle.

"Why!" Kikyo demands, looking around the spine for the gazillionth time.

"Wolves!" Kayame says, pointing to a pack of wolves not far away.

"No, Kayame! They're dangerous! Darigan, come quick!" Kikyo shouts, looking at Kayame with worried eyes.

"Don't call for your dragon, Kikyo! He wil-" Darigan suddenly drops out of the sky. He roars, and eats the wolf. "OH MY GOD!" Kayame shouts, wide eyed as she looks at the spot the wolf had been.

"Yum." Darigan says as he spits the bones out right in front of Kayame.

"Damn your dragon, Kikyo! Deviant, come!" Kayame shouts, looking at the sky. Deviant shows up, and growls at Darigan.

"Guys! Stop it! Rubirah, please come and help!" Kanna says, shaking her head. Rubirah yawns, and shows her large teeth.

"Darigan, Deviant. Stop fighting." Rubirah says in a tired voice.

"But..." Darigan mutters, looking at Deviant.

"No buts! Deviant?" Rubirah says, turning to look at the green dragon.

"Yes, we'll stop." Deviant says, lowering his head.

"Kikyo, Kayame?" Kanna questions, looking at her two friends.

"Yeah, sorry." Kayame says, refusing to look at Kikyo.

"Me too." Kikyo says in a forced voice. All of a sudden, three guys appear.

"Girls? What are you doing here? It's very dangerous." One of the guys says, looking at the girls with worried eyes.

"We apologize, sir." Kanna says, bowing at the waist. Three dragons suddenly drop to the ground. "You have dragons?" Kanna asks, surprised.

"Yes. I see you do as well." The guy says, looking at the three dragons.

"Yep!" Kayame says, smiling.

"My name's Roran." One guy says as he walks up to a green dragon, and runs a hand over the scales.

"Murtagh." The guy with black hair says.

"I'm Eragon." The last guy says in a polite voice.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kanna." Kanna says, smiling sweetly.

"Kayame's my name!" Kayame says with a solute.

"Kikyo." Kikyo says in a whatever voice.

"We shouts get out of here. Lets go to my place." Roran says, glancing around the clearing. So, everyone and their dragons fly to Roran's house. They eat some food, and relax in the livingroom. Murtagh suddenly gets up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter to me and rainbowdrugs' story, Alagasia, an Eragon fanfiction.
Peace!
RyK & KcA