Alagasia

The Death Stare

Morning comes, and people are waking up. Kanna looks over at Kikyo, who is sitting in the grass with her head between her legs, crying.

"KI....KIK....YO....?" Kanna asks, walking toward Kikyo, who looks up at her with a tear covered face.

"KANNA!! Who else is alive?" Kikyo asks, looking around for anyone else.

"Uh....Murtagh, Kayame...um...Eragon, Darigan, Legolas and Saphira..." Kanna says, watching Kikyo with a look of confusion.

"Roran? OMG. Kayame...." Kikyo says, her eyes widening in horror.

"Roran? Roran?" Kayame asks, looking around for him.

"I....I'm so sorry, Kayame! The death stare kills your target, but sometimes takes another life." Kikyo says, collapsing back to the ground.

"But Morzan is dead! At least he's gone!" Kanna says, trying to find a happy part to the situation.

"Or is he?" Someone asks.

"NO! DIE!!" Kanna shouts.

"Kanna, Kanna, Kanna..." They say, shaking their pointer finger at her.

"DIE!!!" Kanna shouts, hatred deep in her eyes.

"You don't want me to die." The person says, shaking their head.

"Yes, I do." Kanna says, glaring at them.

"Look into my eyes." They command.

"NO, DIE!!" Kanna shouts.

"Fricai Kopa!" The person shouts.

"NO!" Kanna shouts, her eyes going wide with dread. Everyone falls to the ground, and blacks out.
♠ ♠ ♠
...

Peace!!
RyK & KcA