Alagasia

The Death of the Dragons

Five and a half hours pass, and people are waking up.

"Second time in a day! Not again, I hope. Did anyone die?" Kayame asks, looking around.

"Galbatorix did." Kikyo says, shaking her head.

"Is he dead for real this time?" Kayame questions, looking at Kikyo with irritated eyes.

"Should be...with the spell blothr fricai." Kikyo says, shrugging.

"Huh?" Kayame asks, looking at Kikyo with confused eyes.

"That, and ganga aptr." Kikyo says with a sigh.

"Kikyo! I don't know the ancient language!" Kayame shouts, throwing her arms in the air.

"Oh, that's right, I'm sorry. Blothr Fricai is halt death and ganga aptr is to go backwards." Kikyo says with a hatred filled look on her face.

"Oh no! Ohnooohnoohno!" Kayame mutters, eyes wide in horror. Kikyo looks at her with a questioning look.

"You said halt death and go backwards?" Kayame asks, looking at Kikyo with increasingly horrified eyes.

"Yes..." Kikyo says, looking at Kayame with confused eyes.

"BACKWARDS!! You told the death stare to go backwards, it would hit the person behind you." Kayame says, herface going ghost white.

"OMG!! You're right! Who was behind me?" Kikyo asks, looking at Kayame with a look of horror at just what she had done.

"Morzan was, and now he's finally dead." Galbatorix says, smiling.

"WHY won't you stay dead?!" Kanna demands, glaring at Galbatorix.

"Simple. The fricai skolir." Galbatorix says, grinning.

"Death shield?" Kanna questoins, her eyebrows raised

"You know the ancient language?" Galbatorix questoins, his eyes widening.

"Some of it. Wiol ono, Zar'rac." Kanna says, shaking her head.

"Thank you, Kanna." Galbatorix says.

"MISERY, you fool, not peace. Finna." Kanna says, glaring at Galbatorix with deep hatred.

"Yes, I know. Risa, brisingr." Galbatorix says, holding his hand out. A ring of fire suddenly surrounds Kanna.

"Fool! Blothr brisingr! Risa adurna." Kanna says, also holding her hand out. A shield suddenly surrounds everyone except Galbatorix. "Now, Kikyo, this is your moment. Thrysta, thrysta!" Kanna shouts.

"Got it. Thrysta vindr!" Kikyo shouts, a look of determination on her face.

"Now, the air is compressed tightly! Now is the time, lets go!" Kanna says, motioning for Kikyo to join her.

"FRICAI KOPA!!" Both Kanna and Kikyo shout.
♠ ♠ ♠
...

Peace!!
RyK & KcA