Alagasia

Sending Kayame

"Dead from fighting Galbatorix." Eragon says simply.

"Se mor'ranr ono finna." Arya says, bowing her head in respect.

"Thank you." Kanna says with a sad yet appreciating smile on her face.

"So, what did you guys say?" Eragon asks, looking at them with interested eyes.

"Kanna will tell you when she is read-" Arya begins, but Kanna cuts off their conversation.

"My daughter, Argetdail, is in danger. She is Durza's prisoner." Kanna says, a look of horror on her face.

*Saphira, come quickly, we're going to find Durza.* Eragon says, mentally calling his dragon. She appears and Arya, Kanna and Eragon hop onto her back, leaving Kikyo, Murtagh, Kayame, Finiarel and the dragons wondering where they went.

"They're gone! Kanna, Eragon and Saphira just up and left!" Kikyo says, looking at the others with a look of completely shock on her face.

"I'm sure that there was a good reason." Murtagh says with an unsure smile on his face.

"Like what?" Kayame asks, looking at Murtagh as she waits for an answer.

"I don't know yet." Murtagh says, scratching the back of his head in contemplation. Darigan, Legolas and Gedular fly into the air with young Finiarel on Gedular's back.

"Finiarel is already taking on the characteristics of a true dragon rider." Kikyo says with a smile on her face.

"How old is he now?" Kayame asks, looking at Murtagh and Kikyo.

"Three months." Kikyo says, smiling with pride radiating off of her.

"Wow..." Kayame says, not sure what else to say.

"Let me try to contact her." Kikyo says while she closes her eyes.

*Kanna?* Kikyo mentally projects, praying it reaches her.

*Kikyo?* Kanna asks, sounding absolutely shocked to hear her voice.

*WHERE are you?* Kikyo questions in an impatient voice.

*Let me try to explain. My daughter, Argetdail, is Durza's prisoner and I must save her.* Kanna says in a calm voice as she tries to calm Kikyo down.

*Daughter? Argetdail? I thought Argetdail was-* Kikyo begins in a confused voice.

*No, sister Kikyo, the elf Arya is our mother.* Kanna says with a sigh.

*And Elva?* Kikyo asks, completely flustered.

*We know not, but we suspect she has something to do with this.* Kanna says in an angry voice.

*Are you traveling to Gil'ead?* Kikyo asks, getting back to her senses.

*We are. Please do not come. Someone needs to defend the castle.* Kanna says in a stern voice.

*I'll send Kayame on Gedular. Who's already full grown.* Kikyo says in a determined voice.

*Okay.* Kanna says, giving up.

*Take care.* Kikyo says in a worried voice. Moments later, Gedular flies up with Kayame on his back.

"Kayame." Kanna says with a smile.

"Hi, Kanna." Kayame says, holding her hand in the air in greeting. An image of Durza creeps into Kanna's mind.

"I think Durza's trying to scry me." Kanna says, blocking out the unwanted intruder without difficulty.

"Kanna! Block your mind. Everyone. Think of something. Anything. Don't reveal our whereabouts." Arya says, looking at Kanna with worried eyes. Finally, Durza stops trying to scry them. "Is everyone okay?" Arya asks, looking around at everyone.

"Yep." Kayame says, grinning.

"No one revealed where we are, did you? A road, a stream, anything?" Arya asks, looking at them with critical eyes.

"No, I gave him a picture of Roran naked." Kayame says with a grin on her face.

"I gave him an image of my beautiful dragon, Rubirah." Kanna says, looking at Kayame with disgust.

"I gave him a picture of a deer, a growling deer." Eragon says with a shrug.

"Oh......kay." Kanna says, looking at Eragon with a raised eyebrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another chapter!

Peace!!
RyK & KcA