Alagasia

Galbatorix's Arrival

"I'm going outside to the bench." Murtagh says as he looks at Kikyo.

"Me too." Kikyo says, standing up. She follows Murtagh to the bench.

"Kikyo....I don't believe it!" Murtagh says, turning to look at her with a smile.

"You don't believe it? I don't believe it!" Kikyo says, shaking her head.

"Your father?" Murtagh questions.

"I snuck out on Darigan." Kikyo says with a shrug.

"Oh my god! I snuck out on Legolas." Murtagh says, grinning.

"I love you, Murtagh." Kikyo says with a serious look on her face.

"I love you too, Kikyo." Murtagh says in a quiet voice.

"What?" Kikyo asks, unable to hear him.

"Nothing." He says with a smile.

"Whatever, Murtagh." Kikyo says, shaking her head. They start making-out. Everyone comes out of the house, but freeze when they see what's going on.

"MURTAGH!!!" Eragon shouts in surprise.

"KIKYO!!" Kanna shouts, just as surprised as Eragon. Eragon looks at Kanna. She smiles shyly at him. Meanwhile, Roran and Kayame are also talking to each other. They're laughing. "It's dark! I can't see you guys! Kikyo, goddammit! Come out!" Kanna shouts. Eragon looks at her. "Oops, sorry." She says. Kikyo and Murtagh appear.

"GUYS!! WHERE HAVE YOU BE-" Kayame begins, but stops when Murtagh raises a hand for her to be silent.

"Shh! It's Galba-" Murtagh begins, but stops when Galbatorix's dragon appears.

"SICK 'EM, ELDEST!!" Galbatorix shouts. Eldest dives, and tries to bite Kikyo, only to stop. "EAT HER!!" Galbatorix commands. Eldest looks at him with a sad look on her face.

*I can't.* She says, shaking her head.

"You WORTHLESS!!" Galbatorix yells.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, just to let everyone know, this was written before rainbowdrugs' read Eldest...so we didn't know that Murtagh's dragon's actual name is Thorn, and Glabatorix's dragon is named....something other than what's here....forgive us for the mistake.
Peace!!
RyK & KcA