Alagasia

The Decision

"She won't eat me because I was nice to her when she was younger." Kikyo says with a smile. Eldest hangs her head sadly as a tear falls down her face. "Eldest, honey. Come here." Kikyo says, smiling. Eldest slowly walks over to Kikyo, and nuzzles up against her. "FATHER!!! YOU DO NOT DESERVE THIS DRAGON!!" Kikyo shouts, angry.

"KIKYO!!!" Galbatorix's voice booms.

"Yes, father?" Kikyo asks in a submissive voice.

"One, give me back my dragon. Two, get your ASS back to my castle, now. Murtagh, you too!" Galbatorix commands. Murtagh merely smiles. "What?" Galbatorix demands.

"Nothing. Bye, Roran, Eragon." Murtagh says, waving toward the two.

"Bye, Kanna, Kayame." Kikyo says as she walks toward her father at the same time Murtagh does. The three of them leave with Eldest, Darigan and Legolas following not far behind. They get back to the castle. Galbatorix turns around, and slaps Kikyo across the face.

"YOU DISGRACEFUL GIRL!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE!!" Galbatorix shouts. He goes to slap her again, but Murtagh grabs his hand.

"STOP!!" Murtagh shouts in an authority filled voice.

"Murtagh! No!" Kikyo shouts. Galbatorix pulls out his sword, and goes to slash Murtagh, but something/one gets in the way. "DARIGAN!!! NO!!!" Kikyo shouts as she looks on in horror as the blade cuts into Darigan's side.

^I know you love him....I had to.^ Darigan says in a serious voice.

"OW! owwwwwww my god!" Kikyo shouts as she feels Darigan's pain.

^Hang in there, Kikyo.^ Darigan says in a strong voice.

"I'm......trying!" Kikyo says through her teeth.

"Foolish dragon! If you die, so does Kikyo!" Galbatorix says, glaring at Darigan.

^Who said I was dying?^ Darigan questions. He gets up, and stands beside Legolas. They both growl at Galbatorix. ^Legolas, let's get into position. We're going to kill Galbatorix.^ Darigan says in a sure voice.

^NO!!!!^ Legolas shouts, horrified.

^WHY not?^ Darigan demands.

^If we do, ELDEST dies too.^ Legolas says, looking at the ground.

"I'd kill you, Galbatorix, but I will NOT sacrifice Eldest." Kikyo says, glaring at her father. Eldest sadly looks at Kikyo and knows what she has to do. She trots over to Kikyo, and nuzzles her.

^I love you, Kikyo. I genuinely appreciate you caring for me.^ Eldest says in a sad voice.

"No problem, Eldest. You are like one of my own." Kikyo says, smiling.

^I'll miss you very much, Kikyo.^ Eldest says as she takes a step away from Kikyo.

"Eldest. What? NO!!!!!" Kikyo shouts as she understands just what Eldest is saying.

^Goodbye, Kikyo.^ Eldest says in a sad voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peace!!
RyK & KcA